• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

*~Twilight's Trading Thread of 140+ Shinies and More~*

Status
Not open for further replies.

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
    Do I have to have the National Dex for you to trade it to me? And if it's free do I just send you back some crappy little zubat and I get Lugia in return?
    Hmm... I think you might need the National Dex... I'm not sure. Do you think you can beat your game by tomorrow? I have to pal park it anyways. xD

K , how about these guys : Celebi , the legendary birds , and Mewtwo , Kyogre and Groudon? Alot huh?
    I have Celebi in my Pearl and that's really the only thing I'll give you. I don't feel like trading from Ruby to Emerald and cloning and pal parking and blah blah just for free. :P
    what would you want for a shiny kingdra or a shiny swampert??

Shinies please... Just list/PM what you have. If you don't have shinies, then maybe some pokemon with good natures/IVs/attacks/etc.

Will you trade me a deoxys i will trade you shiney gardivour
    Sure, just PM me.
    Can I trade it for the Shiny Nincada?

PM if we have a deal.
    I guess Nincada is fine since I have him already cloned. *-*

ok um.....
    flareon for ralts,
    ditto for docile absol, and im not sure if i want to trade giratina right now..if i did how many shinies would i get? and are those offers good?
    The first two are fine so I'll clone them ASAP. For Giratina, you can have a shiny legendary or 2-3 normal shinies... I don't need the Giratina that badly though since I already have a pretty untouched legit one. 83

Short Range

Chargin' mah Solarbeam!
    Years
    I might be able too but I've only just beaten Crasher Wake so please can you save it for me or something? I'll get started on it now.

aragornbird

(。◕‿‿◕。)
    Years
    *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

I have Shiny Skarmory. Interested in your Shiny Ho-oh. Skarmory needs to be cloned and given back though.

TwilightBlade

Years
    I might be able too but I've only just beaten Crasher Wake so please can you save it for me or something? I'll get started on it now.
    Yeah sure, I can save it. Just PM me tomorrow.
    Lol okay , lemme post my thread and look for some guys to help me out and I'll take the Celebi :P
    Ok, you'll have to wait since I have others too that want free pokemon. :O
    PM me with your FC if you want to trade.
    I'm on right now, please hurry so I can scurry to meh GTS. :B

I have Shiny Skarmory. Interested in your Shiny Ho-oh. Skarmory needs to be cloned and given back though.

Is it legit? :D Well, I was gonna get one from someone else but they never posted back. D: I can clone it for you. Just give me some time to get these other requests and I'll PM you.

ok just pm me when you have those two cloned;)

Ok, might take a while. xDD

To future posters~ Keep offering but PMs are much better since I check those more often and I can take down requests one at a time and I have a LOT of requests to do. D<

Cyan Goggles

Be-Goggled Wanderer
    Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    Are you able to nickname the Shiney Ponyta and Shiney Trapinch? :O I may be intrested.

TwilightBlade

Years
    Yeah , I have a little trade back and forth center running right now , for evo purposes XD
    Lol nice, but I don't have the high amount of time and kindness to do that. xD
    Are you giving riolu (normal) away for free? if so i will take it
    Well, I have a spare female Riolu w/ cross chop that's free so yeah.
    that was a fun evo trade......twilightblade is there anything i can get
    Lol what? xD If you still needed that Shaymin, I have it now... D;
    Are you able to nickname the Shiney Ponyta and Shiney Trapinch? :O I may be intrested.

No sorry... they aren't mine. I can only nickname my own Lugia (my Pidgey and Poochyena had their masters deleted oh noes) and I don't do nickname requests on her.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back