• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

*~Twilight's Trading Thread of 140+ Shinies and More~*

Status
Not open for further replies.

pm_41

Gone and grown up
    Years
    Thanks for the Nincada.

Now I want a Mew. Do you have a non-shiny legit one?

----EDIT----

I can return your Nincada as a Shiny Ninjask for the Shiny Shinx.

PM if it's a deal.

Last edited:

Lazybook

Timotei... Timotei ..!
    Years
    • Seen Apr 5, 2010
    Interested in Hercross, Shuckle, Cyndiquil, and Todadile; Btw i also need your iv Larvitar (need another one XD) and Beldum

Ill post my entire shiny list here in a moment ..

Lazybook

Timotei... Timotei ..!
    Years
    • Seen Apr 5, 2010
    Shiny Shellder
    Shiny Zangoose
    Shiny Deoxys
    Shiny Aipom
    SHiny Latias
    Shiny Shuppet
    Shiny Diglet
    Shiny Lotad
    Shiny Unknown
    Shiny Volbeat
    Shiny Snorlax
    Shiny Salamence Ev trained
    Shiny Lucario Ev trained
    Sihny Starly
    Shiny Chatot
    Shiny Cherubi
    Shiny Spiritomb
    Shiny Elekid
    Shiny Chingling
    Shiny Meditite
    Shiny Manaphy
    Shiny Phione Modest
    Shiny Heatran
    Shiny Drifloon
    Shiny Psyduck
    Shiny Por5ygon
    Shiny Dialga
    Shiny Palkia
    Shiny Spoink
    Shiny Smergle
    Shiny Cresselia
    Shiny Illumise
    Shiny piplup
    Shiny turtwig
    Shiny Snover
    Shiny Meowth
    Shiny female Combee
    Shiny Darkrai
    Shiny Shaymin
    Shiny buizel
    shiny skitty
    Shiny Mime Jr
    Shiny Bonsly
    Shiny Scyther
    Shiny Miltank
    Shiny Delibird
    Shiny Pachirisu
    Shiny Mesperit
    Shiny Uxie
    Shiny Azelf
    Shiny Regigigas JP
    Shiny Rotom
    Shiny Gible
    Shiny Roselia
    Shiny Budew
    Shiny Shinx
    Shiny Eevee modest
    Shiny Kricketune
    Shiny Beldum
    Shiny Chansey
    Shiny Magikarp
    Shiny Skarmory
    Shiny Larvitar
    Shiny Tyrogue
    Shiny Munchlaax
    Shiny Feebas Bold w/ mirror Move
    Shiny giratina
    shiny burmy

phew...

PoKe'n00b

i want me a free riolou pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Short Range

Chargin' mah Solarbeam!
    Years
    Sorry but I won't be able to complete the game any time soon. The 5th Gym Leader is tough. But please can you reserve a Lugia for me? I love that Pokemon. So how do I get the national Dex after I beat the Elite Four anyway? And where is the move deleter? I need him to get better moves on my Pokemon. And is there a place where I can re-learn moves? I'll PM you when I beat the game and gt the National Dex.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2007
    well i have a shiny tentacool and shiny ghastly which u have so i wont even bother....yet i do have a shiny legit seaking i got from my fire red...

i would like shiny dratini (if and only if it is legit completly)

if not then....shiny squirtle and shiny nidoran male entice me(mostly squirtle) again only if they are legit and u know 100% that they are...anyways...that seaking is really only thing i have to offer

XD001fan45

umm....hola? XD
    Years
    • Seen Jul 29, 2008
    Can I have a few?

bulbasaur, charmander, squirtle, Electabuzz, Magmar, Articuno, Mewtwo, Mew, suicune, lugia, ho-oh, manaphy, cresselia, giratina, deoxys, rayquaza, groudon, kyogre, latios, latias, flygon, mudkip, celebi. You dont have to give them all. That's just a list. I PMed you what I can offer.

Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2007
    Can I have a few?

bulbasaur, charmander, squirtle, Electabuzz, Magmar, Articuno, Mewtwo, Mew, suicune, lugia, ho-oh, manaphy, cresselia, giratina, deoxys, rayquaza, groudon, kyogre, latios, latias, flygon, mudkip, celebi. You dont have to give them all. That's just a list. I PMed you what I can offer.

jeez...thats a bit too much to ask for...even just one free is alot.....give him a rare bidoof or something....XD

XD001fan45

umm....hola? XD
    Years
    • Seen Jul 29, 2008
    I PMed to offer some eggs with starters and Magmarizer and such. I said only a few though.

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
    hey, i wanted a shaymin, but i dont want a shiny one, and i would like it to be legit....
    Sure, I can get you a Shaymin sometime. :P
    Yes please!!!!!!!! :) What do i give you for it i'll go on when i know
    Sure, my cloning was down last night so I hope it's better this morning. :S Sorry for the wait.
    I PM'ed you. Ready when you are. For my trade.
    Well, I PM'd you about that...
    Thanks for the Nincada.

Now I want a Mew. Do you have a non-shiny legit one?

----EDIT----

I can return your Nincada as a Shiny Ninjask for the Shiny Shinx.

PM if it's a deal.
    Nah, I don't want a shiny Ninjask when I have a Nincada... I can get you a Mew sometime though.

I'm ready for the trade , I'll be online in a bit.
    Still need to clone. I blame my dog for using the internet. D8
    cool thanx you rock so when do you wanna trade me
    PM'd ye.
    Interested in Hercross, Shuckle, Cyndiquil, and Todadile; Btw i also need your iv Larvitar (need another one XD) and Beldum

Ill post my entire shiny list here in a moment ..
    I like your female shiny Combee at the moment... That's fine for 1 of my shinies and the 2 IV pokemon. And please don't double post here.

did you receive the info on the shiny pokemon i PMed you earlier?? any of them you like??
    Yeah I'm getting to that PM. Sorry again. ^^;

i want me a free riolou pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    I have a spare female one that I can give you. ;D
    Sorry but I won't be able to complete the game any time soon. The 5th Gym Leader is tough. But please can you reserve a Lugia for me? I love that Pokemon. So how do I get the national Dex after I beat the Elite Four anyway? And where is the move deleter? I need him to get better moves on my Pokemon. And is there a place where I can re-learn moves? I'll PM you when I beat the game and gt the National Dex.
    Sure, I can reserve one. You get the National Dex by seeing all of the pokemon in the Sinnoh dex except Manaphy and then beat the E4. The move deleter is in Canalave city and south of the pokemon center. The move tutor is in Pastoria and near the center of the city or south of the pokemon center.
    well i have a shiny tentacool and shiny ghastly which u have so i wont even bother....yet i do have a shiny legit seaking i got from my fire red...

i would like shiny dratini (if and only if it is legit completly)

if not then....shiny squirtle and shiny nidoran male entice me(mostly squirtle) again only if they are legit and u know 100% that they are...anyways...that seaking is really only thing i have to offer
    Well, I don't know about Dratini since I got it from here at PokeHeroes but Squirtle and Nidoran are since I got them on a more trustworthy person.
    Can I have a few?

Normal or shiny? D8 Shiny, not at all... Normal, maybe but I have a lot to clone at the moment for those good people who have been waiting for a while.
    jeez...thats a bit too much to ask for...even just one free is alot.....give him a rare bidoof or something....XD
    I hate Bidoofs. xD But yes, it's too much. If this "free thing" gets abused, I'm not going to do it anymore.
    I PMed to offer some eggs with starters and Magmarizer and such. I said only a few though.
    I'm not interested in any normal pokemon really unless they have high IVs for battles.
    I PMed you with my shinies list.
    Ok, I'll look at it. ;D
    shiny regigigas for shiny bulbasaur
    Is it Adamant? No then since there's a hacked Adamant one going around here.
    can I have a free Spiritomb?

Yeah I have some babies or a level 20 one that I don't want so PM me.

Whew, is it breakfast time yet? D:

Years
    • Seen Jul 29, 2010
    Hey,

You wouldn't happen to have a spare Charmander/Squirtle/Bulbasaur would you?

Oh by the way, that alakazam you traded me delivered the final hit that beat the Elite Four :D

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
    Hey, I replied to your PM, hope you got it :)
    Yeah I checked it now. I have about 10 other PMs to look at. xD
    Hey,

You wouldn't happen to have a spare Charmander/Squirtle/Bulbasaur would you?

Oh by the way, that alakazam you traded me delivered the final hit that beat the Elite Four :D

Well, I have some random ones in my box if that's fine. Just PM me.
    Wow, lucky and congrats on beating the E4. ^_^

Thread Update:
    New:
    Shiny Magnezone (Naughty, lv 32)
    Shiny Female Sharpedo (Impish, lv 34)

And after spending some quality time in the GTS with the level 53 Adamant Deoxys, I think it's hacked now so I'm gonna scratch that off the list and not take any chances. If I find any other hacks, I'll slash 'em up immediately. And DO NOT TRADE ME HACKS AT ALL. I am checking them when we trade.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back