• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Two Decks

Years
    • Seen Aug 6, 2010
    DECK 1:

Pokémon:

X3 Venonat (116/132)
    X2 Venomoth (73/132)
    X4 Eevee (59/111)
    X3 Leafeon (45/111)
    X2 Tangela (77/99)
    X1 Tangrowth (10/99)
    X1 Tangrowth (29/100)
    X1 (GRASS) Arceus (AR2)
    X1 (WATER) Arceus (AR4)
    X1 (FIRE) Arceus (AR3)
    X1 (COLORLESS) Arceus (DP50)
    X2 Arceus LV.X (DP56)
    X1 Arceus LV.X (DP53)
    X1 Latias (HGSS10 PROMO)
    X1 Aerodactyl (55/111)

Trainer:

X1 Luxury Ball
    X1 Technical Machine TS-2
    X1 Poké Healer +
    X1 Switch
    X1 Beginning Door
    X1 Expert Belt
    X1 Life Herb

Supporter:

X1 Team Galactic's Mars
    X1 Felicity's Drawing
    X1 Professor Oak's New Theory
    X1 Volkner's Philosophy
    X1 Pokémon Collector
    X1 Looker's Invesigation
    X1 Rival
    X1 Professor Elm's Training Moethod
    X1 Lucian's Assignment

Energy:

X7 Fire Energy
    X10 Grass Energy
    X1 Rainbow Energy
    X1 Warp Energy
    X1 Upper Energy

I'll take any suggestions on how to improve on this Deck; change what you will. Also, I'd like to know what you guys would rate this deck, as is, over all on a Ten Point Scale. I'm just curious, don't be kind.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

DECK 2:

Pokémon:

X4 Eevee (59/111)
    X4 Leafeon (45/111)
    X2 Snover (74/100)
    X2 Abomasnow (12/100)
    X1 Ledyba (71/123)
    X1 Ledian (60/146)
    X1 Horsea (49/95)
    X1 Seadra (70/146)
    X1 Kingdra Prime (85/95)
    X1 Aerodactyl (55/111)
    X2 Bidoof (54/100)
    X2 Bibarel (32/100)
    X1 Sableye (48/100)

Trainer:

X1 Switch
    X1 Pokémon Circulator
    X1 Full Heal
    X2 Expert Belt
    X1 Luxury Ball
    X1 Pokémon Communication
    X1 Amulet Coin

Supporter:

X1 Roseanne's Research
    X2 Lucian's Assignment
    X1 Felicity's Drawing
    X1 Interviewer's Questions
    X1 Cynthia's Feelings
    X1 Volkner's Philosophy
    X1 Department Store Girl
    X1 Pokémon Collector
    X1 Bebe's Search

Energy:

X9 Water Energy
    X8 Grass Energy
    X1 Rainbow Energy
    X1 Warp Energy

Again, I'll take any suggestions on how to improve on this Deck, although this is a mess at the moment.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------

Kind of off topic, but I would also like maybe a link to card combinations and strategies or something. I need some ideas to really build around, so any and all help is greatly appreciated. Thanks.

EDIT: After counting the cards in Deck 1, I noticed that there were 62 cards total. In my own defense, it is my friend's Deck, not mine. He obviously can't count.

Last edited:
    Years
    I can't even begin to describe the mess these 2 decks are(what do you want from me, you told me not to be kind...). But seriously, at the very least, i need some sort of strategy surrounding these decks. Also, I'm not aware of any Ledian that's in any way helpful in any deck.
    Also, FAR to few Trainers/Supporters/Stadiums, and FAR too many energy.....kindly post a strategy, or at least a general idea of how you work the deck during a typical fight, and i'll gladly provide more feedback.
    Rating: 2/10. I took off points for no strategy, and the fact that your lines should be organized like this:
    Example: Charizard
    4-2-4. The first 4 are the Charmanders. The 2 is the Charmeleons, and the 4 is the Charizards.

Years
    Rating: 2/10. I took off points for no strategy, and the fact that your lines should be organized like this:
    Example: Charizard
    4-2-4. The first 4 are the Charmanders. The 2 is the Charmeleons, and the 4 is the Charizards.

There's no rule in this section that actually says anyone has to post their evolution lines like that. And, frankly, it's easier the other way because there can be strategy in having the right Basics in the line. They're just as important as which evolutions you use.

Years
    • Seen Aug 6, 2010
    Well, I can't tell what the strategy of the first deck is. It is my friend's. Basically, my friend just uses it to stomp me with his Lv.X Arceus, and his Leafeon healing circuit. His Trainers/Supporters seem to be random, and he says he likes a lot of energy.

My deck, the second one, well, it's kind of an abomination at the moment. It was very different before, but I kept getting stomped, and messed it up pretty bad just to try and switch it up on him. It once actually had some semblance of a strategy.

I guess I was just throwing around a lot of energy for my strategy with the second deck. I really don't know, you can just put me together any Water/Grass deck and I'll be better off for it. >_>

I have a decent ammount of cards, not many really, but I can probably work with what you call for. Just ignore the first deck.

Sorry for being so n00bish.

CakeForTheSoul

You Are A Cinema
    Years
    • Seen Sep 24, 2011
    Honestly. Dont try to get to intense with the decks. I mean. Upper/Warp are cool but are they necessary?
    I run a straight up Psychic deck. I have beating a Dark/Fight/Psychic,Water/Lightning,Psychic/Lightning,and a Flat Water Deck. This just being the main group of friends and the main card in that deck is Crobat Prime. Yet I use him the least.

Years
    There's no rule in this section that actually says anyone has to post their evolution lines like that. And, frankly, it's easier the other way because there can be strategy in having the right Basics in the line. They're just as important as which evolutions you use.

I'm aware of that. I was just informing him that most people(me included) can understand the lines better if they're posted in the aforementioned format. Not sure what else you were really trying to say about strategy for the basics.

Years
    I'm aware of that. I was just informing him that most people(me included) can understand the lines better if they're posted in the aforementioned format. Not sure what else you were really trying to say about strategy for the basics.

What I was saying is that the Basic Pokemon you use in an evolution line can be more important than which evolutions of it you use in some decks.

Years
    • Seen Aug 6, 2010
    Well, I'm obviously no pro but Warp Energy is pretty useful I'd say...

Anyway, maybe somebody could construct a Grass/Water deck for me, perhaps using some of the Pokémon I had in there if they're decent for any kind of strategy. I just don't want a joke of a deck so help is appreciated.

Just an observation, I find you two are pretty interesting, Donavannj and MagmaGrowth. Two Decksdonavannj
    Two Decksdonavannj

Back