• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Type Game (revived)

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
Years
I don't think the character limit is ever gonna end...it is supposed to cut down on SPAM...so those who complain about it will automatically be labeled as a spammer...

Girafarig (normal/Psychic)
let's move away from normal-types...

Timbjerr

Years
Xatu (psychic/Flying)

Xatu is my fave psychic in tha game!

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
Years
Farfetch'd

Xatu is more common in 2vs2 i'll guess, due to its ability to learn Skill Swap and having the early bird ability. It's the perfect choice to partner up with Slaking and make Slaking into the curselax rank... or even beyond if the opponent doesn't skill swap as well...

Timbjerr

Years
Dodrio (normal/flying)

I remember back in RBY's days when it was the mightiest bird pok?mon around

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
Years
*sigh* in GSC there's Skarmory so Dodrio lost its attention, but it still has some uses. It's still the fastest drill peck user.

now in RuSa, there's still the metal bird, but also aerial ace. Now that everyone can use a powerful flying attack now, they don't really need to waste a spot for a Pokemon only to use drill peck...

back to the game: Scyther (bug/flying)

Timbjerr

Years
Venomoth (bug/poison)

one of my fave bug types...

Timbjerr

Years
Crobat (poison/flying)

*hugs his crobat avatar*^^

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
Years
Murkrow (dark/flying)

a pokemon with an unusual type combination but too low in stats to be useful...

Back