• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

type of hair

jokestr2004

Good Command or File Name
    Years
    Naturallish Color : Like a darkish brown (geez there's alot of those...)
    Dyed... : Uh never have... but I'm considering some peroxide in the front... Like InuYasha color! ^^
    Style : KINDA curly... but it natural... Methinks its good when its wet and stuff, and looks like... NOODLES...
    Lengthish : UhH *plucks a hair...* whoa... about 6 or 7 inches, shaggy, down to the end of my neck... and uhh bangs.. yes, gotta have da bangs...

Cute_Pikachu

~*Pikachu Trainer*~
    Years
    My hair, can't really say.
    Natural Color:Dark Brownish color. In the light it turns light brown.
    Dyed Color:Never dyed it, only highlighted it blue!!
    Hair Style:Straight, sometimes a little curly. I have short bangs.
    Length:um.......let's see. Long, long hair up to my back.

Years
    true color: Light brown
    dyed color: been highlighted with blond streaks beofre
    hair style: naturally curly, only straighten it out for specal occasions
    about how long: when straight it goes about halfway down my back.

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    Teara said:
    Meh? Your church celebratez Halloween? I would think a church would be moztly againzt that...*dozn't remember lazt time zhe went to church*
    Meh...nevermind o.o;
    Well, it's not exactly Halloween-related. They just have a fun night on Halloween, where you can dress up, and play all kinds of games, and get tons of candy, lol. ^_^; It's actually really cool. They make a really long maze, too. It's dark and creepy.

Greed

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2008
    Kayleigh said:
    Well, it's not exactly Halloween-related. They just have a fun night on Halloween, where you can dress up, and play all kinds of games, and get tons of candy, lol. ^_^; It's actually really cool. They make a really long maze, too. It's dark and creepy.
    Mwahahaha. Halloween's the best time to dye one's hair. When I was lil, I got white acrylic paint and tossed it in my hair to make myself as a ghost... Took a week to get it off and mah mom was angry. =P

*des*

Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Oct 15, 2012
    i wore a wig last halloween, it was cool, because i went around as a one armed homosexual

jscn12

Stupid Loser
    Years
    rsgh5 said:
    i wore a wig last halloween, it was cool, because i went around as a one armed homosexual

Haha Davey (one armed homosexual) was great, maybe even better than Mrs. Anderson the year before.

Natural Hair: Red...
    Dyed Color: Never dyed
    Style: Is lame a style?
    Length: Um.......right now like 3-4 inches but im not gonna cut it all summer so i can be as cool as rsgh5 and crazydwarf12.

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
    True Color is Darkish Brown-Black (Confirmed Color)

But it's Light Brown Right now, and I have it in the "Flarish" Style. It looks sorta cool. It's about three inches-four inches long when down.

^^NICK^^ v.3.0

Original Nick
    Years
    true color:Brown [lighter in sunlight]
    died color:Bardaux WIne/ Burgunday
    hair syle:Short 'fro
    about how long:half inch!

I used to have long hair [liook in the pciture thread], but in december I cut it. now it's really, short, but I'm growing it back.

Jeikobu

God's beloved child
    Years
    true color: Brown (red highlights)
    died color: None. I'm not dying my hair.
    hair syle: Spikey.
    about how long: Well right now it's getting fairly tall because I need another haircut but usually it's not that high. As for the back, it's not long at all.

Eliana

The |R a m p a g e|
    Years
    Mines layared, about an inch longer then shoulder length, its straight at the top but at the bottom its very wavy and its different hsades of brown naturally lol i dont do anything to it XD

nicolelh11

Aelita
    Years
    True: black
    dyed color: not mom won't let me
    about how long: short, thick hair
    But it turns orangish brown when too much sun is on. Normal in my family.

Back