• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Type-Trumper! The Random Generator!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GoldvsRed

Geodude is a pretty cool guy.
    Years
    Using Verkaufer's Random Pokémon Generator, and his permission, I have pieced together yet another forum game. First of all, before I explain, here is the link to it:

https://wyncorporation.com/pokemon/

Okay. First, you must set the setting as this:

Number of Pokémon: 1.
    Pokémon Type: Any.
    Exclude Legendary Pokémon from Results?: No.
    Final Evolutions/Single Evolutions only?: No.

Then, press "Generate!". If that Pokémon's Type is strong against the previous poster's Pokémon, then you win, and the Pokémon you generated is the next target. Bear in mind that this ONLY their Types, meaning that Misdreavus couldn't take out Totodile because it can learn Thunderbolt. It could, however, take down a Mesprit, due to its Ghost-Typing. The game goes on forever. Immunities apply, with the exception of Sableye and Spiritomb (who, by stripping away one of Ghost-Types immunities, becomes weak to Fighting-Types). If a Normal-Type is gotten, the game is reset. And please, please. Absolutely no trying over and over until you trump your opponent. That's cheating, and takes out all the fun. Also, in every one of your posts, post the current winner. That way, people don't have to keep sorting through the other people's posts to find that out. Now, have fun! I'll start with a...

Steelix!

Last edited:

Verkaufer

bis zum bitteren ende
    Years
    Type-Trumper! The Random Generator!

Hmm. I think Dragonair has a good chance of standing up to Steelix.

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    By type, it loses (Steel is dragon's only resist).But Dragonair has better options than STAB.

#195 - Quagsire

Ok, well, regardless of the Dragonair vs. Steelix verdict, i have a good chance (poor Dragonair).STAB ground pwns Steelix, Ice moves pwn Dragonair

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    Cacnea...

oh.Aggron wins.Although technically, Ludicolo still undefeated, and i can't pwn that either.

paddy185

Banoffee Pie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Years
    • Seen Mar 1, 2010
    Dragonite! He flying type trumps Croagunks Fighting!

torcoal

Ketsu!
    Years
    • Seen Mar 14, 2013
    I gots a quilava!The evo of my 2nd fav poke!
    But,quilava also fails against a slowpoke so...

torcoal

Ketsu!
    Years
    • Seen Mar 14, 2013
    camurupt's ground is good against quilava so...
    I got a dodou,witch EPIC FAILS against a camurupt.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back