• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Tyranitar_dude Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Sep 10, 2005
    ^You make that many posts per day!?! *Is befuddled* XD *Waits for TD to get on and make his last 4 posts* Hurry up! XD

Oh, and Btw, *Shoots ZD with his milk gun, and dumps prune juice all over it* Now THAT is torture. XD

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Sep 10, 2005
    ^How could you do that though? The most posts I ever made in a day was 242, and that was a one time thing. Oo;;

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Sep 10, 2005
    ^Yeah, it make sense. XD I can't do that though, becuase I have school, and the internet at my Mom's house is down right now. =/

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Sep 10, 2005
    ^Lucky, I have to go back to school tomorrow. XD I wish I had a laptop, becuase like you, I would be able to go online more. ^^

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Sep 10, 2005
    That's cool. ^^ *Kills school* See what you do to us? You prevent us from having time for going online!!! XD

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Sep 10, 2005
    Lucky. At college, you have way more free time I hear. XD I have 5 1/2 years of school left. XD

Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2017
    Wow O.O a lotta posts : D anyway I guess im gonna finish the posts and my banner from Shane is done and it looks awesome.

Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2017
    Well,I just got my 2000 posts :P And I changed my sig and ava banner and ava were made by Shane what do you guys think?

Shana

bigmouth strikes again.
    Years
    tyranitar_dude said:
    Well,I just got my 2000 posts :P And I changed my sig and ava banner and ava were made by Shane what do you guys think?
    Congrats! And look at all that rep! @_@

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Jul 6, 2007
    Blue Jasmine said:
    Congratulations for your 2,000th post,Alex! And I like your avatar and your signature very much.
    Yeah congrats on your 2000th post!And I agree with BJ on likeing your avvy and sig.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back