• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Tyranitar_dude Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Jul 6, 2007
    Oh ok good.I was afraid I'd actually have to put some effort into saying he did a good job. XD

When do you think TD will get on?

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Jul 6, 2007
    yes.Yes we can.TD IS SOOOO COOL! XD God I must lay off the suger.I wonder if TD has ever been too hyper.

Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2017
    Okay, guys, my computer has been messing up really bad lately. I doubt ill be able to come online anymore ;-; I've had a great time here at PC. I'd mainly like to say bye to some of my friends...Stevo (P_V)Bree,Shane,Effy,Kylie (DP) and Alex (*Chikorita*). But,I liked all my friends. So..guys..I guess this is a Goodbye. I hope to see you all again someday again. ;-;

Last edited:

Sawyer

���
    Years
    he doesn't have a choice... *cries* we're gonna miss you! well, when you get a new comp or get it fixed, make sure you come back! (and glad you guys like the banner and ava)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back