• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Tyrogue evolution issues.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • So I just got a Tyrogue Safari and I went though and caught around 20 or so until I got one with the correct nature. The plan was to evolve it real quick then try to breed some more useful IVs onto it with a ditto. The problem is it won't evolve at all. Its of course lv 30 its Atk and Def are equal and if I lv him they stay equal and it does not evolve. I got frustrated and just decided to Super train up his Def for a Hitmonchan to breed with but even after hit Def is 3 higher than his Atk he won't evolve. Am I missing something? I've done this before and I don't remember another step nor do any sites list another step. I've considered that maybe he only evolves at lv 20 but that seems kinda unlikely. Does anyone else have any info?

Years
  • fml, and you probably just saved me hours of frustration. Its been a long day. Thank you so much.

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    Everstone always prevents you from evolving. If you plan to evolve your Pokémon, always make sure that you're not holding any of these items. d: Anyway, since your question's been answered already, I'm going ahead and closing this. For further help, please visit this thread: https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=309881

Thread locked.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back