• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: U-Nimal The mystery of Black Rose

Status
Not open for further replies.

Banjora Marxvile

hOI!!!!!! i'm tEMMIE!!
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Jun 1, 2024
    I suggest you make the background an environment like picture, not just lines or plain colors. It'll make the battle more realistic and enjoyable! :D

Even though Crimson said his verdict on that, it is hard for the battle beginning, as the upper and lower parts come in from different directions. The upper half appears from the right, the lower from the left (or vice versa). So, that would make it seem more artificial to me, but meh. Whatever seems best.

Crimson Stardust

Anime Addiction
    Years

Even though Crimson said his verdict on that, it is hard for the battle beginning, as the upper and lower parts come in from different directions. The upper half appears from the right, the lower from the left (or vice versa). So, that would make it seem more artificial to me, but meh. Whatever seems best.
    hahax..take that out of my mind..lol..hard to explain..i found many environment like pictures but don't know if want to use them or not.The reason is
    1-I want to use what make..lol,seems self-centred..
    2-It looks weird as the background like you said with the pokemon is like standing on the sky/picture..etc..like funny like that..lol

nasonex

is trying to learn how to hack
    Years

hahax..take that out of my mind..lol..hard to explain..i found many environment like pictures but don't know if want to use them or not.The reason is
    1-I want to use what make..lol,seems self-centred..
    2-It looks weird as the background like you said with the pokemon is like standing on the sky/picture..etc..like funny like that..lol

Can you make a new background? If yes, then just kindly
    make some that is suitable for the battles.

But knowing you, I know that you can make and insert the
    backgrounds easily. :D

Anyways, I really like the Background idea. :P

Good Luck on this one. Hope to see you progress and
    update soon! :D

Crimson Stardust

Anime Addiction
    Years

Can you make a new background? If yes, then just kindly
    make some that is suitable for the battles.

But knowing you, I know that you can make and insert the
    backgrounds easily. :D

Anyways, I really like the Background idea. :P

Good Luck on this one. Hope to see you progress and
    update soon! :D
    no worries about this,i found a bunch of backgeround suitable for my hack,hope they can be insert.Now finding pics for my tittlescreen,the idea i have for my tittlescreen is simply epic..

edit:Owh yeah,nasonex,do you want to help out in my hack?not skills.just like name of towns/etc..and some storyline..lol

Last edited:

Crimson Stardust

Anime Addiction
    Years
    Guys,i cannot believe whats happening to me now,i loosing interest in this hack now,not that i hate the hack its just i relove my first hack which i stop some time ago,thinking of putting this hack to a pause and reopen my past hack thread or make a new thread...
    confusing now

nasonex

is trying to learn how to hack
    Years
    Maybe you should look back on how you started this Hack.
    Then think of the time you've put in and your friends that helped
    you.

Maybe it'll help you have interest on it again. Review your
    storyline. Remember what makes this a good Hack.

It's a great Hack. Find yourself time to think thoroughly. ^^

Crimson Stardust

Anime Addiction
    Years
    Maybe you should look back on how you started this Hack.
    Then think of the time you've put in and your friends that helped
    you.

Maybe it'll help you have interest on it again. Review your
    storyline. Remember what makes this a good Hack.

It's a great Hack. Find yourself time to think thoroughly. ^^
    I know this is a great hack,and i certainly love this,but im having nostalgic feelings for my past hack,they themselves are also good,im thinking of pausing this for awhile then continue that one with the tiles intended for this hack and some idea from here,you haven't seen my past hack,have you?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back