• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: uber::March 2005 // Pok?mon Dirt Brown

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2012
    when i patch your rom to both a clean rom or one thats not a clean one the screen gos white so i cant play it :(

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2012
    yay its working this is so cool far better than the first beta

yay i got me a marshtomp!!!!!
    its such a fun game and like jason said your hack your hack idea is 100 times better then battle challenge

Last edited:

kybldmstr

Spriting Foo'
    Years
    ok i got it workikng like a few minutes after you posted so i forgot to post bakc.yea the betas awesome.you made some cool sprites and i kept the little pidgey.but i think you should make the sprite you have for the rival like when you fight the girl at that one place after you get the first badge as the main sprite for the girl.you should also make a new guy sprite so you can like look like an orphan.its just a suggestion.

firemaster

Art Martyr
    Years
    You want to be a trainer or a guide or what? Maby the gatekeeper to *censored* CITY... gimmie an idea and maby i will work you in. If i cnt make it flow with the plot, then i wont do it. Plot is key.

If you were old, i would make you the prophet, but nope.... not many 90 year old pokemon players...

haha... not giving away my plan....

Jason

Banned
    Years
    well dude, i can insert thee 12 exclusive battle-e berries in your hack if you like.

i can be hiding somewhere, only appear after you defeat the final boss in the storyline, i will be there to give out rare berries for sale.

Xeno Scizor

Omegaration.
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Sep 1, 2009
    Firemaster, when i played the first beta i was already stunned, but now... OMG this hack is freacking AWESOME, better than any Ruby hack i've EVER played. I don't understand how you made it possible to make it like this but, WOW. ^^;;

I must say, this hack goes in my list of honour. lol

*continues to play*

Years
    • Seen May 21, 2011
    Firemaster, you double posted twice within this thread.
    Stop double posting just to revive the thread.

KoBRe LaiR

Pokemon Forest Nature ©
    Years
    Well... double postings are still not allowed, the reviving of a thread that is either MC or HR, is allowed, Sato's rules :D

Han-Wen

I'm just...me
    Years
    Man...this hack is just SO awsome! >< Luv the train. hehe great selection of pkmn in the forest. And great department store. Keep it up!

P.S. There's something I don't get....how do you get the bike?

EDIT: never mind...i got it

Last edited:

firemaster

Art Martyr
    Years
    *goes to creat alias so i can double post all i want*

(no, not really...)

i kinda realized that there are no girl hikers... well... i fixed that... on to the mountains!

I think they fit the hiker theme nicely... 'cept there not fat, but thats ok cuz fat people take longer to draw :laugh:

firemaster

Art Martyr
    Years
    i really cant draw fat people... All my girl sprites end up looking the same... (surprisingly non-ulgy, considering my noobliness) d'oh!

Speaking of sprites, i got new player sprites going.... i might post 'em tonight....

EDIT: Im pleased to hear that ya'll are enjoying my hard work on the train. Perhaps you will be able to ride it somewhere good soon, eh?

EDIT: Here they are. Possible player sprites. Not confirmed, just potential

and if you say that girls not cute *shakes fist*

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back