• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: uber::March 2005 // Pok?mon Dirt Brown

Status
Not open for further replies.

kybldmstr

Spriting Foo'
    Years
    oh ok then well keep up the good work firemasta.this hack is awesome.cant wait for the full release whenever that is.once again keep it up!:D

Xeno Scizor

Omegaration.
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Sep 1, 2009
    And one thing, whats that snowy area with that cave you cannot enter in the game?

Is it something for the next beta? :p

Well, i didn't play with the lv. 98 pidgey, i trained wild Pok?mon. I have a lv. 40 Team now haha.

Han-Wen

I'm just...me
    Years
    Don't make the female hiker fat, just make her less skinny, and more "rough", cos they've probably been hiking alot, and have adapted to the "wild".

EDIT: Also, make her not cross her legs. It looks weird. Sorry if I'm over-critical, but I just am :P

firemaster

Art Martyr
    Years
    And one thing, whats that snowy area with that cave you cannot enter in the game?

Is it something for the next beta? :p

Well, i didn't play with the lv. 98 pidgey, i trained wild Pok?mon. I have a lv. 40 Team now haha.

well.... not necissarily the NEXT beta...

Don't make the female hiker fat, just make her less skinny, and more "rough", cos they've probably been hiking alot, and have adapted to the "wild".

EDIT: Also, make her not cross her legs. It looks weird. Sorry if I'm over-critical, but I just am

good call about the legs, didnt notice how odd it looked.
    To be honest, spriting is by far my waek point.
    EDIT: Apparently, so is spelling

What do ya'll think of the player sprites?

Han-Wen

I'm just...me
    Years
    yea...they're pretty good overall, but I think the bottom of the boy's hair should be higher, or in other words, not that much hair. Just my thought.

firemaster

Art Martyr
    Years
    hmm.... even my hair is longer than that...

its kinda hard to draw good looking hair tho... the girls took me 15 mins and probably the same for the guy. Maby i can shorten it up and spike it a bit... ya know... anime style

about that snowy mountain peak area... good place for arcticuno ya'll think?

I just cant see putting him in a cave like the old games did.... he belongs on a mountain!

EDIT: Got the new girl in the game! woo hoo!

Last edited:

firemaster

Art Martyr
    Years
    Alexiz said:
    Wow! That female trainer is Sexy! woot!!! lol ;)

heh.. thanks... i am the man!

speaking of man, heres the guy...

EDIT: Attached new pic of guy, gal, and fixed hiker girl (2 pixels fatter, 1 pixel bigger arms, no crossed legs)
    Overworld sprites arent in game yet, but there few enough colors that they can be used. Yay!

Last edited:

BigBoss

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Sep 14, 2007
    The female trainer is sexy! XD This hack is coming along great!

firemaster

Art Martyr
    Years
    *scratches head again*

i cant tell if your suggesting something, just being wierd, or complaining that there too big...

well... every girl sprite i do ends up looking the same anyways, so im a bit confused that they dont all make you all wierd.

You nervous being around her or something? :laugh:

EDIT: New sig.... LOL... chek it out...

Last edited:

Goatman56

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 21, 2019
    nice thats cool nice trainer sprites and that girl things funny

Han-Wen

I'm just...me
    Years
    Sorry for bein such a critic :P, but the hiker girl is still sorta weird. The top half of her body looks like its viewed diagonally, which is good, but the bottom half looks like its viewed side on (if u get wat i mean...)! With ur permission, can I work on her sprite a little bit? Just to change the legs...?
    The boy and girl hero look really good!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back