• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ubuntu Help?

Years
    • Seen Oct 7, 2012
    Hey guys. I was wondering if anyone could help me with Ubuntu. In the video editor, and in my screen recorders video player, the video's color is inverted. I'm not exactly sure as to why the color's inverted though. Could it be a specific setting, that I need to change, or is it just a screw up in the programs? The help would be greatly appreciated, as I'm very new to Ubuntu. :)

Gerri Shin

  
    Years
  • Does the color inversion transfer to an exported video? if so, then there may be a setting that needs adjusted or it's simply a bug in the current version. Look around in the preferences for the programs and see if there is a color adjustment section and see if everything is how it should be, if it is and the problem still persists then I would contact the software devs whether by email or if there is a bug reporting tool, use that.

Back