• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

2nd Gen ~*!*~UGLIEST 1ST GENERATION POKEMON SPRITE~*!*~

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 21, 2009
    It's cool. It looks more evil than the new one. The evolution looks like a shadow, but the new sprite does not. They look more ghostly to me, the old ones.

Also, Pidgey. It looks drugged out of it's mind.
    Yes, it looks like a hen.

destinedjagold

I do not exist.
    Years
    • Seen May 26, 2024
    I hate to look at all the Green gen sprites, especially Ekans! It looked like a duck-billed worm or something! Eew...

bitter_doom

im a house elf
    Years
    ommggg all green version sprites were a decrace to pokemon... ut the best 1 for hunter still is the 1 in yellow version... oh lol what about g/s/c tyranitar's sprite was badd too

ultradarkrai

treeco tre
    Years
    whats magikarp DOING in red and blue sprites???!!! omg and gengar is fat on green and exegutor in red and blue is retarded and blastoise is puffing out his chest in red and blue and when i look at golbats green red and blue sprites i be sick ewww ok im done ahhh
    wait... WAIT.... OH MY GOD WHATS THAT THING???????? OMG!!!! IT SAYS MACHOKE GREEN SPRITE BUT my brain says horribly disfigured flattened inflated machoke!

Anti

return of the king
    Years
    whats magikarp DOING in red and blue sprites???!!! omg and gengar is fat on green and exegutor in red and blue is retarded and blastoise is puffing out his chest in red and blue and when i look at golbats green red and blue sprites i be sick ewww ok im done ahhh
    wait... WAIT.... OH MY GOD WHATS THAT THING???????? OMG!!!! IT SAYS MACHOKE GREEN SPRITE BUT my brain says horribly disfigured flattened inflated machoke!

Try using end punctuation, so I don't need an English teacher to decipher what you're saying :/

I think some of us have been spoiled by newer and better sprites. Dragonite is just...just no. Blastoise is the one that got me. THAT sprite is the reason it's in UU, right there.

Years
    Did anyone order a Fatoise...?

~*!*~UGLIEST 1ST GENERATION POKEMON SPRITE~*!*~

I mean come on! It makes Blastoise look overweight. XD

Years
    • Seen Oct 21, 2009
    I don't like the Blue version's either, but my favorite is Yellow's.
    And the Green's one is ok. The bad thing about the old sprites is that they didn't use much colours (they did not need to when there was only old Game Boy), but I like many of the old ones.

Years
    Last edited:

Houndoom666

I like mah teem rite nowz. ^.^
    Years
    I dont know but if they make a classic game or somethin for the origional GB and they have that Ekans sprite, I will scream! It just looks like a normal snake you'd find.

Anti

return of the king
    Years
    I can read without end punctuation :/ It would just makes it harder. It's just "yeah the pokemon is cool i know it rocks does it know focus blast its my fav poke eva" posts aren't easy to read...

Anyhow, green mew, despite looking like an alien, actually looks cool...and ugly, at the same time I guess.

Tsugaru

Twilight
    Years
    I'd have to say Ivysaur-Venasur, the back sprite of it is terrible, it just looks like a big bushy mess, Even Wartorle's back sprite is bad. Otherwise, the other sprites are more easily recognizable .

Joey the Cockroach

Dino Crisis will never die!!!!
    Years
    i agree with you, Tsugaru. i didnt like the back view of bulbasaur either. golem looks very strange here..... looks like a rock/psychic type.

~*!*~UGLIEST 1ST GENERATION POKEMON SPRITE~*!*~

Years
    • Seen Feb 27, 2011
    I think all the green spirtes are UGLYAnd don't get me started on the colores.That why I've been recoloring them.

Years
    • Seen Oct 21, 2009
    I think the Blue and Yellow versions Pikachuu looks good. I don't like the new Pikachuu; they've changed it too much.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back