• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Ugliest looking Mega-Evolution?

mew_nani

Pokécommunity's Licensed Tree Exorcist
Years
  • Yeah, Mega Salamence looks kinda odd. Though he still has his front legs, they're just tucked in.

Salamence was a digimonesque take on the Western dragon, not very fond of it. The coolest dragonlike Pokémon is still Charizard in my book, despite not being Dragon-type, because the "Dragon" type is really a "dinosaur" type since dinosaurs are afraid of the cold.

Actually lizards are afraid of the cold as well, due to being cold blooded. Since dragon-types are typically less dinosaur and more 'giant, firebreathing lizard'...

Years
    • Seen Jun 12, 2015
    Definitely Glalie. It reminds me to Wapol from One piece, eating a mirror.

Kirkland

show me my silver lining
    Years
  • Salamance is one of the worst imo. And Metagross looks like he's just flipped his legs around and that's it... Still not sure why Lati@s have to look identical either... I know they're pretty much the same but at least make something really different rather than just the eyes. :'P

I kind of like Glalies, not sure why. Most of the people I've shown it to have turned their nose up at it though haha.

Back