• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ugliest looking Pokémon.

Ret

Years
    • Seen Nov 7, 2007
    yep, definitely Exeggutor. I mean how do rotton egs even evolve into that ugly cross between what looks like a pineapple and a coconut tree.

Gooberdued

< Is friggin' awesome
    Years
    Likiliky, Carnivine, Croagunk, and the Regi's (except Regigas, who pwns except for his ability)

Years
    90% of the Pokemon from D/P...
    75% of the Pokemon from R/S/E...
    5% of the Pokemon from G/S/C...

There's just too many ugly Pokemon to list.

ThePlaya

I Am The Charizard Master
    Years
    the ugliest one are.......................dunsprance hands down. That shape and face are just ugly and crappy. Does anybody consider Pelipper ugly? It's beak takes up, like, more than half of its body... Woah! That's a beak?

Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2011
    I personally find Purugly cool in a way, and I really don't think it's ugly!

Here are the ugliest, in my opinion:

Ugliest looking Pokémon.
    Ugliest looking Pokémon.
    Ugliest looking Pokémon.
    Ugliest looking Pokémon.
    Ugliest looking Pokémon.
    Ugliest looking Pokémon.
    Ugliest looking Pokémon.
    Ugliest looking Pokémon.
    Ugliest looking Pokémon.
    Ugliest looking Pokémon.
    Ugliest looking Pokémon.
    Ugliest looking Pokémon.
    Ugliest looking Pokémon.
    Ugliest looking Pokémon.

Hehehe. Just a few. Oh, and all the legendaries from RSE aside from Latias, and possibly Kyogre.
    And the worst of all - Darkrai, whose picture doesn't seem to be showing up.

MoonlightUmbreon

The Shifting Shadow
    Years
    In my opinion? Well in my opinion Bidoof takes the cake. UGH! HOW I HATE IT!!! (No offense) And the Regis, they look like big, badly cut sculptures.

You don't like Pachirisu or Blaziken? I like them, but everyone has an opinion.

Anti

return of the king
    Years
    The 4th gen legends are lol. First off, they are boring...and boring. The only design I could stand was diagla...the others were lol IMO.

Back