• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ugliest Pokemon

Masterge77

Robot Mienshao
Years
  • You know what I think the ugliest Pokemon is, while it was previously Nosepass and Probopass, I can only say that Dasutodasu, that hideous blob of garbage, is ugly as sin, seriosuly, look at it, and tell me that isn't ugly.....

Trish

He was dead the whole time!
    Years
  • Purugly, hands down. :P

I think Dunsparce is cool design-wise. It could very well pass for a de-evolution of some Pokemon that would look epic, haha.

Years
  • Everyone knows that the ugliest, worst looking Pokémon ever is Hariyama. That guy is just a mess. He's all over the place. I always thought he was a Poison type because he looks like trash.

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    Currently.....Palkia.

It's stats and movepool means it's my style of pokemon, but I don't like the design - if for some reason all copies of Diamond had been sold out, I wouldn't have bought Pearl, I would've waited for the one with the decent-looking pokemon on the front.

RainbowWing

Returned from the ashes
    Years
    • Seen Mar 18, 2018
    I was disappointed how Voltolos,Tornelos, and Landlos turned out to be the 3 legendary pokemon below the 3 important pokemon

(like how Kyogre,Groudon,and Rayquaza were the 3 main legendary pokemon, while Regirock, Regice, and Registeel were the 3 legendary pokemon below the 3)

I say that Voltolos,Tornelos, and Landlos are ugly and are the ugliest legendary pokemons so far.

Pan

Years
    • Seen Mar 21, 2023
    The ugliest pokemon ever is Magmotar. Hands down. I don't consider any pokemon ugly but that one.

La Denryu

WITTY CAPTION
    Years
    • NZ
    • Seen Oct 18, 2010
    Dasutodasu looks like something out of an old Nickelodeon cartoon. Just its expression and everything.

I've always thought the metagross line to be pretty ugly too.

Back