• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ugly Pokes in D/P

Years
    • Seen Feb 21, 2008
    Magmortar, He's incredibly fat and ugly.
    Purugly, Same as Magmortar.
    Probopass, Wtf, Hairy? Ugh...
    Kricketune,Again, Wtf, He has a mustache!
    I could go on for ages!

Waaai~
    ~Honey-Senpai~

Sora_8920

Years
    • She/Her
    • Seen May 10, 2024
    turtwig, empoleon, bidoof, lickilicky, magmortar, probopass, & purfugly are all nasty. But i'd have to say, happiny takes the cake. He's even uglier than blissey, didn't know it was possible.

Don't make fun of an Ou/Overused Pokemon!! Lol, anyways, Kricketune/Happiny is by far the Ugliest. Btw, it's spelled Lickilicky guys.

Pikachu.exe

Weavile fan
    Years
    Other ugly D/P Pokémon include Lopunny and Buneary. However, the ugliest new Pokémon (and Pokémon in general, actually) is without a doubt Happiny.

I think they are so cute (Lopunny, Buneary and Happiny).
    The ugliest D/P pokémon in my opinion is Purugly, how can a Glameow evolve into that? Bibarel is also ugly, it looks a stupid.

------------

How can you call a Blissey ugly? All Happiny & evos are so cute~! *hugs them all*

Shiraishi

Orz
    Years
    The ugliest D/P pokémon in my opinion is Purugly, how can a Glameow evolve into that? Bibarel is also ugly, it looks a stupid.

------------

How can you call a Blissey ugly? All Happiny & evos are so cute~! *hugs them all*

*Blissey tries to seismic toss you with its abnormally short hands!*
    I saw the box cover for mystery dungeon 2 and they made Garchomp look REALLY small compared to what I thought it would look like..

Smarties-chan

Should've had that name change
    Years
    • Age 22
    • Seen Sep 12, 2015
    You call Lopunny, Buneary and Happiny cute, but think Bibarel is ugly? That makes me very sad indeed. D=

Azonic

hello friends
    Years
    The ugliest is definitely Mamoswine. It's huge, ugle, never shaves, hairy, and obviously never heard of a toothbrush.

Years
    • Seen Jan 14, 2008
    i think the uglyest pokemon is drifblim, i cant tell if its got any normal face stuff like a nose or eyes. and probopass looks like mister potatohead

Zazzeh

Akatsuki fan extrordinair!
    Years
    Hmm..ugliest Pokemon. I'd have to say Probopass, when I first saw that Pokemon I thought to myself "Are they for real?" I never liked Nosepass to begin with, but Probopass is just UGLEH. Also I don't like the female Wobbofet (did I spell that right?), Bronzong, Tangrowth, Mamoswine, Bibarel..my list would go on but I don't feel like typing anymore than I should.

Personally I like Purugly, reminds me of my cat who recently passed. I like Carnivine, Driftblim, Lopunny & Hapinny..ok not Hapinny that much, but that's only because it's pink. >3< Egahth..pink. x.x

The Real AAA

Guess who's back!
    Years
    The female Wobbuffet. That ugly bastard has lipstick!! >.<

lol your right that thing is ugly, I also think Probopass and Lickilicky looks ugly.

Oh and I think they should of made Magnezone look better I mean it doesn't looks that bad but they could of made it look alot betta

Pikachu.exe

Weavile fan
    Years
    You call Lopunny, Buneary and Happiny cute, but think Bibarel is ugly? That makes me very sad indeed. D=

Actually, I like Bibarel, but it really looks like an idiot. But I like Bibarel. When I was starting my game, I catched Starly and Bidoof, even knowing Bibarel isn't good, just because I liked it. And, in game, I don't think Happiny is so cute, but in anime and Ken Sugimori illustrations I think she is.

Super Puppy

The Jar of Almonds
    Years
    For fourth gen. ugly Pokemon, I say Purugly, Happiny, and Magmortar (I find Probopas cool-looking).

For ugly Pokemon is general, I say Sceptile (mostly because of the yellow cotton balls stuck to its back. Hahaha!)

Back