• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Uh... Er... *Does a little dance* Eh?

Icalasari

The Icy Basilisk
Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jun 20, 2015
    Hello, my name is Eric, but you can call me Icalasari, since that is my username. My favourite Pokemon is Feraligatr, and I have the following legit shinies: Flygon, Butterfree, Pidgeot, and Crobat. Not sure if the Pikachu and Shuppet I got in trades are legit. You can never be too certain! :P

I am 15 years old, my birthday is October 29th, and I live in Alberta, Canada. And, contrary to popular belief, we don't all live in igloos :P

I am also a Pokephiliac, AND I READ THE RULES, AND SAW THERE WAS NOTHING AGAINST POSTING SOMETHING LIKE THIS. Pokephiliac = People who are sexually attracted to Pokemon. Yes. I get an on from Pikachu, Flygon, etc.

My Friend, magnetflygon, shall post in here as well, as we are sharing this intro thread

magnetflygon

Begginner Rom Hacker
    Years
    • US
    • Seen May 3, 2009
    Hallo thar

Hi, I am magnetflygon, I am pokemon obsessed (I have all the latest upcoming pokemon games pre-ordered). I may not be all that active as I am usually doing something I love doing, which is hacking, be it roms or actual games. I have many favourite pokemon, 3 from each generation.

Melody

Banned
    Years
  • Hello, my name is Eric, but you can call me Icalasari, since that is my username. My favourite Pokemon is Feraligatr, and I have the following legit shinies: Flygon, Butterfree, Pidgeot, and Crobat. Not sure if the Pikachu and Shuppet I got in trades are legit. You can never be too certain! :P

I am 15 years old, my birthday is October 29th, and I live in Alberta, Canada. And, contrary to popular belief, we don't all live in igloos :P

I am also a Pokephiliac, AND I READ THE RULES, AND SAW THERE WAS NOTHING AGAINST POSTING SOMETHING LIKE THIS. Pokephiliac = People who are sexually attracted to Pokemon. Yes. I get an on from Pikachu, Flygon, etc.

My Friend, magnetflygon, shall post in here as well, as we are sharing this intro thread
    UGH!!! But WE DON'T WANT TO KNOW THAT!!!!!
    Please, for the remainder of your stay here at PC, do us all a favor and keep that to yourself. Oh and since I'm not sure if what you have just said was approprate I'm gonna report you and let the admins decide if it's ok to say that kind of stuff.
    Other than that Welcome to PC!

Years
    • MA
    • Seen Jul 26, 2008

Uh, well...I guess I'm kinda attracted to Gardevoir a little...I mean, she looks enough like a girl...?

Who the hell am I kidding, dude that's kinda (Seriously) messed up, I mean...Wow O_O

Uh, well, Welcome to PC and enjoy your stay. I hope to see you around sometime.

Edit: Dude, Poketrainer2004, why are you always out to report something for everything they might say? I mean dude, no offense, but it's gotten to the point that I hardly ever know how to talk to you anymore without the slight fear that I might say something stupid, and have you reprt me for that. I mean, It's obvious that he was just kidding about that anyways...I hope xD

Alex

what will it be next?
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2022
    o.o

Wow weird.

Anyways, hi! Enjoy your stay at PC.

magnetflygon

Begginner Rom Hacker
    Years
    • US
    • Seen May 3, 2009
    Uh, well...I guess I'm kinda attracted to Gardevoir a little...I mean, she looks enough like a girl...?

Who the hell am I kidding, dude that's kinda (Seriously) messed up, I mean...Wow O_O

Uh, well, Welcome to PC and enjoy your stay. I hope to see you around sometime.

Edit: Dude, Poketrainer2004, why are you always out to report something for everything they might say? I mean dude, no offense, but it's gotten to the point that I hardly ever know how to talk to you anymore without the slight fear that I might say something stupid, and have you reprt me for that. I mean, It's obvious that he was just kidding about that anyways...I hope xD

He isn't kidding about that...

Icalasari

The Icy Basilisk
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jun 20, 2015
    It is true. I really have the hots for Pikachu, Flygon, Mew, and Vaporeon.

Back