• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

uhh...hi?

Lonepichu

Happy-Insane dance time
    Years
    umm, hi ppls, I sorta know a bunch of ppl here, but since this is the first time I'm posting that isn't against my will, just thought I'd say hi formally, so...hi

umm...yeah... :paranoid: *dies*

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
    first time posting not against your will? You asked me to tell you where to post for both of your prior posts. XD

welcome to my main forums, have a nice stay, even if limited.

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
    Tommy how could you tell Tue where to post? That's real sad. XD

Well hello Tue you should know who I am (because I lose stuff every time I am in a MSN chat with you XD).
    Anyway welcome to PC and post a lot and remember if Tommy tells you where to post then kick him. XD

Thomas

HAIL HYDRA!
    Years
    We....um...er..hi to you to...lol..welcom to pc...have grrrrreat time there..ugh...i have been watching to many frosted flake commercials...um..nm..welcom again.

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
    Arcanine said:
    Tommy how could you tell Tue where to post? That's real sad. XD
    that is cuz she couldn't choose for herself, so she asked me to choose for her.

It is funny cuz when I registered at her forums, and she pestered me to post there, I'd always reply, "where should I post?" XD

Lonepichu

Happy-Insane dance time
    Years
    Thanks for the warm welcome people I know and don't know.

And Andy Arcanine, I still have your toes *holds up jar* they're in here XD

And I never knew that's why TOmmy kept asking me where to post X.X

Anyways, I finally decided to be a posting person, instead of one who just chats to the peeps on MSN ^.^ gotta love MSN ^_~

Haru!!

I got Firered!
    Years
    • Age 32
    • USA
    • Seen Oct 5, 2004
    Hey,lonepichu,have fun,post alot and do you want to be friends?If you do PM me.

Lonepichu

Happy-Insane dance time
    Years
    Sure Haru, I'll be friends with you, do you have MSN? If you do, I'm ALWAYS on.

And I'm glad y like my siggy, I got that sprite animation from Kyogroudon ^.^

I love it ^_~ thanks NINgi

Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2007
    Hiya lonepichu!! Dude, your siggy is awsome!!!!! I likez that thing with Aerodactyl and Kabutops in it. Welcome to the forums, I hope you enjoy yourself here. Can I add you to my buddy list?? ^_~
    *gives pichu some bacon*

~Kelsey

Vkazuic

Years
    • Seen Oct 21, 2010
    Hi!! I don't post much here too coz I like chatting more, but hey!! PM me if you wanna be friends!!

Lonepichu

Happy-Insane dance time
    Years
    yeppo, but I didn't post at all back then, just came here cause all my friends were here.

Now I've finally decided to start posting ^_^

Back