• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Uhh Someone new is approaching I guess

Years
    Sup it's me the younger brother of TheAlmightyBlaziken and if anyone who knows my brother is then thank you for being one of his only friends anyway
    my pokemon favorite game is Emerald my favorite pokemon are HAH HAH HAH are Stufful and Magby there just so adorable my favorite spin-off games are the ranger series and my favorite character from pokemon is Seteth even though he's not in the pokemon anime or games he's still my favorite.
    so that's it I don't need help with anything because Blaziken will tell me what to do so HI I guess

TheAlmightyBlaziken

Pretty cool if I do say so myself
    Years
    Sup Seteth never really thought you would join PC and you don't need to say my brother all the time just say blaziken ok also your still a child so better listen to me because I'm your older brother you SO welcome I guess and I see you've already joined VPP as I told you to a good job to you indeed.
    and yes Seteth is my brother

Last edited:
    Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Well hey there Seteth! I do hope you'll be as active here as your brother is! I'm glad he was able to convince you to join our little community! :) Please feel free to reach out if you have any questions!

Nekodatta

Overanalyzing Pokemon for 20 years
    Years
    Hi and welcome! It's always nice seeing siblings share the same interests, I hope you have fun here!

Last edited:

Cid

Years
    Welcome to PC! I saw your post on the claims thread and I liked that you had a Fire Emblem avatar. Your brother Radhe was part of The Great Egg Swap, too, so that's pretty wild. I hope you can take part in the next one! And that I see you around some more, too!

Treecko

the princess without voice
    Years
    Ive already seen you pretty active around here so that's so awesome! I guess you get that from your brother. I don't we've had many siblings on the site so glad Radhe convinced you to join. Hope you enjoy PC!

Back