• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Uhhhmm.Hi!

Years
    Hm... maybe it's because we had good information? @_@ I don't know why they'd put a forum down with a FAQ. Unless you're talking about one of the community sites? *is confused*

Welcome to PC! ^^ I'm glad you're here, no matter how you found this place. XD
    I hope you have fun (that's within the rules anyway) XD

Drummershuff

Ultimate Blargification
    Years
    Good afternoon Tranier Swift. Welcome to the PokeCommunity Forums. Also known as PC. XD Remember to have a good time here and to read the Rules. If you want to talk to someone you can Private Message me.

Natsuki

.bluefang.
    Years
    Heyo Trainer Swift. =3 Ooh, we were in an FAQ? That's cool, I never knew that. XD; Welcome to the wonderful PokeCommunity. Have an awesomely awesome time, see ya around~! :O

~Kelsey

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    XD Interesting, I found this place back when I was looking for a FireRed ROM... It was fate... because I love this place. ^^;

...Aaaanyhooz, Welcome to the fourms, glad to have you in the group!
    Hope you have a good time here. If you have any questions feel free to ask me.

Mr_Smilie:)

<3 SAKURA <3
    Years
    hi trainer swift i got to this webbie when i typed in a question on yahoo and then this site came up and how quik do u guyz post here!!!

Back