• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Uhhhmmm... Hi!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • im new here so i hope i get well with everyone, i love pokemon hacks and i found some too, and i didn't see them in the forums here, the based rom wa ruby (USA) and it seems that the others are English, but some are not like the moves, can anyone translate it for me? and pls remove the intro of 'mugs' thingy, cuz i cant play it on my gpsp (cuz sometimes im not at home) i would truly appreciate if someone translates it and removes the intro :D

oh right, the link is in my public profile, i messaged it, cuz the rar file is too big, an i cannot post the link here, uhhm... thanks...

Last edited:

diab_low

All men live, only few exist.
    Years
  • im new here so i hope i get well with everyone, i love pokemon hacks and i found some too, and i didn't see them in the forums here, the based rom wa ruby (USA) and it seems that the others are English, but some are not like the moves, can anyone translate it for me? and pls remove the intro of 'mugs' thingy, cuz i cant play it on my gpsp (cuz sometimes im not at home) i would truly appreciate if someone translates it and removes the intro :D

oh right, the link is in my public profile, i messaged it, cuz the rar file is too big, an i cannot post the link here, uhhm... thanks...

Welcome to Pokemon Community, the most friendliest Forum in the world. If you love Pokemon hacks then you should check out Emulation There is heaps of cool things to do there.

Hope you have a great time and make lots of friends :D

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • This is more of a ROM Hacking question/request rather than an introduction itself. You're better off asking that at the Emulation section. Diablo happily provided the link for you so you won't have to be lost! :) There's a few simple question threads for you to use (I think this one is a good thread to ask. :D) and the regulars are more than happy to answer that for you. :)

Gonna have to lock this now. You are more than welcome to start over, and you can PM me if you feel lost ok!

brb closing dis

Locked.~

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back