• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ultimate Colored Mono Challenge

Decodedd

Number One Rookie !
    Years
    Alright, I was in the mall today walkin' around with my friends, and I noticed something...
    I only have the versions that are red shaded ! ;D
    So I thought it'd be cool to start a challenge based off that .

Rules :
    -Use one type through all 4 regions .
    -You are only permitted to use Red Version (Or FireRed) , Ruby Version , Pearl Version (Or Platinum) , and Gold Version (or HeartGold) .
    -Emulators are welcome .
    -Please go through each region in order .
    -You can get one Egg if your type is hard to come by .
    -You HAVE to have your type before the 3rd Gym . THIS GOES FOR ALL REGIONS .
    -More than one person can have the same type .
    -Try to update regularly .
    -Have fun !

Fire - myrrhman , Decodedd
    Water -
    Grass -
    Rock -
    Ground -
    Ghost -
    Bug -
    Flying -
    Poison -
    Normal -
    Phychic -
    Dark -
    Ice -
    Dragon -
    Steel -
    Electric -

Last edited:

myrrhman

Challenge God
    Years
    Ah, sigh. I want to beat all the challenges I'm in right now with everything possible. That means every Ultimate Monotype Challenge, every Solo Pokemon in like every generation, and every gym leader. Oh well, sign me up. I'm just going to do this at the same time as the Ultimate Monotype, since its basically the same thing, only slightly harder because of less pokemon to choose from. So, I might as well complete them both at the same time. I'll just go down the list, so I'm starting with Fire (just for you, because I know how much you like fire. I'll make you proud)

Decodedd

Number One Rookie !
    Years
    Ah, sigh. I want to beat all the challenges I'm in right now with everything possible. That means every Ultimate Monotype Challenge, every Solo Pokemon in like every generation, and every gym leader. Oh well, sign me up. I'm just going to do this at the same time as the Ultimate Monotype, since its basically the same thing, only slightly harder because of less pokemon to choose from. So, I might as well complete them both at the same time. I'll just go down the list, so I'm starting with Fire (just for you, because I know how much you like fire. I'll make you proud)

That's great ! :D
    I'm gonna be doing this on my off time , just to show off my stuff & some spirit !!
    And you will no doubt make me proud . (:

Decodedd

Number One Rookie !
    Years
    I changed the thread name , to avoid confusion .
    I'll start my own Fire Mono Challenge on this soon (:

Last edited:
    Back