• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ultimate Help Center

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zuckerspatz

Gotta Help 'Em All!
    Years
    • Seen Mar 25, 2011
    Phione's and Mudkip's gender don't matter, so they can be eggs if it's too much trouble.
    Do you want them to be nicknamed?
    And if you get them as eggs, you can change their nickname whenever but they won't get EXP boost in battle.
    If you get them hatched, we will nickname it for you, but you can't change the nickname. However, they will get more EXP in battle.

So choose whichever you want.

Zuckerspatz

Gotta Help 'Em All!
    Years
    • Seen Mar 25, 2011
    Alright. Just lemme infect them and I'll be done.
    I'll see you on Wi-Fi.

steelcurtain10

Pokemon Platinum Fanatic
    Years
    • Ca
    • Seen Apr 1, 2010
    Um....Hi I was wandering if you could trade me any pokemon that has pokerus please,if so, whast pokemon would you want in return.

Zuckerspatz

Gotta Help 'Em All!
    Years
    • Seen Mar 25, 2011
    Steel, we could do that for you.
    It would be free, so any Pokemon you don't want.
    I've just gotta finish infecting this last egg. Won't be infected for some reason..

Zuckerspatz

Gotta Help 'Em All!
    Years
    • Seen Mar 25, 2011
    Aklright steel lemme just finish trading with Kaseo and I will trade with you.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back