• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ultimate Trading Thread (others are now obsolete)

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    You are a grammar and spelling freak!(I'm not sure if "Nazi" is acceptable) That's okay, so aren't I, I will PM you with the details. :)

iluvmisty

Official Misty lover
    Years
    Hello, good day my friend!
    I've come here today to make a pledge. May you please give me a Raikou, Entei, and Articuno? I will give you some pokemon that I have no use for, in return. I would also like a Latias. Now, is it alright with you if I ask for specific natures? I ask because, I want a specific nature on some of them and on the Latias I would like a Soul Dew. On all of the pokemon I don't want, there will be an item of your choice that is not an HM nor an EV Raiser.

Sincerely,
    Iluvmisty

Years
    • MA
    • Seen Jul 26, 2008
    Hey, I was wondering if there's anything I might be able to trade you for a feebas; I wouldn't feel right just giving you a bidoof or something for it, but I'm having trouble finding a feebas anywhere else, so...

iRaf

Hello, I would like Ho oh, Raikou, and Entei for my Manaphy egg and some garbage pokemon? Please PM me back with you answer.

Richard Lynch

Professor Lynch
    Years
    *reads entire thread while laughing*

Ichaste Pekoni, you are evil! I love it! hahaha!

I'd be interested in the 2nd Generation starters... but I'm a bit busy this week with setting my team up for transfer, so I'll get back to this thread in time... but it's awesome what you're doing here! Kudos!

PS:

I don't even know what "hooh"

Maybe he was quoting Al Pacino: "Hoo-ahh!"

Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2009
    I give you a Drifloon egg( I have lots of them) Growlighte( or a Cyndaquil if you don't have a Growlighte).

A Drifloon egg for a Growlighte and if you don't have a Growlight for a Cyndaquil. But if you rather have a Bidoof I will catch a Bidoof.( I have lots of Drifloon eggs so I don't care about trading one.
    I do notspeak English as my first language not even as my second language so a bit understanding please?

Pkmn Trainer Alex

K i n g // of Knights
    Years
    I'd like a Totodile and Cyndaquil to finish my starter collection. Still feel bad about just giving Bidoofs though. To even it out a bit more, is there a specific EV berry or item you'd like attached?

Gysztaf

Event Collector
    Years
    Do you have a female combee?

And would you be willing to trade it either for bidoof or

I can breed:
    Eevee
    Dratini
    Bulbasaur(with Giga drain)
    Chimchar(with Fire blast)
    Piplup
    Turtwig x1 hatched
    Sableye x1 hatched
    Totodile
    Squirtle( with surf and dig)
    Shieldon
    Charmander
    Treecko
    Zangoose

Pikasaur

Retro Gamer
    Years
    • Seen May 25, 2023
    I know, I don't want Whishcash since it is common when you use a super rod in the Safari Zone.

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2009
    your chikorita 4 a surskit?

Better. Chikorita for a Bidoof. Deal.

Haunter Master said:
    You are a grammar and spelling freak!(I'm not sure if "Nazi" is acceptable) That's okay, so aren't I, I will PM you with the details.

No, I'm just sick of seeing spam in this area XD. And for the record I haven't gotten a PM from you yet (if you sent it).

iluvmisty said:
    Hello, good day my friend!
    I've come here today to make a pledge. May you please give me a Raikou, Entei, and Articuno? I will give you some pokemon that I have no use for, in return. I would also like a Latias. Now, is it alright with you if I ask for specific natures? I ask because, I want a specific nature on some of them and on the Latias I would like a Soul Dew. On all of the pokemon I don't want, there will be an item of your choice that is not an HM nor an EV Raiser.

...To be honest, when I first saw this post I thought you had copy/pasted one of those "Loan me money and you'll get more back!" spam e-mails XD. Anyway, um...funnily enough I have Articuno, Raikou, & Entei, but not an extra Latias at this moment in time (maybe if I get lucky on the GTS). I can't guarantee that I have the natures you want, though. I also need to know exactly what you're offering.

Murderface said:
    Hey, I was wondering if there's anything I might be able to trade you for a feebas; I wouldn't feel right just giving you a bidoof or something for it, but I'm having trouble finding a feebas anywhere else, so...

Your Feebas has already been hatched. I only want throwaway Pokemon like Bidoof so that I can release them or something and not have to worry about my PC Boxes getting filled up. I don't care if it's a rip-off on my part because it's no problem of mine to hatch the little critters and trade them off.

iRaf said:
    Hello, I would like Ho oh, Raikou, and Entei for my Manaphy egg and some garbage pokemon? Please PM me back with you answer.

...Okay, I will.

Kardin said:
    Hey there, could I please have a Chikorita, Treeko, and Bulbasaur?

Yes you may.

Richard Steel said:
    *reads entire thread while laughing*

Ichaste Pekoni, you are evil! I love it! hahaha!

I'd be interested in the 2nd Generation starters... but I'm a bit busy this week with setting my team up for transfer, so I'll get back to this thread in time... but it's awesome what you're doing here! Kudos!

PS:

Maybe he was quoting Al Pacino: "Hoo-ahh!"

I'm glad you're enjoying it...

As for the starters, you can have them.

And maybe he was...

yuki123 said:
    A Drifloon egg for a Growlighte and if you don't have a Growlight for a Cyndaquil. But if you rather have a Bidoof I will catch a Bidoof.( I have lots of Drifloon eggs so I don't care about trading one.
    I do notspeak English as my first language not even as my second language so a bit understanding please?

Well you still did much better this time around. Even better than some of those on here that do have english as their native language... I do have Growlithe eggs available, and would rather receive a Bidoof than a Drifloon, so okay.

Pkmn Trainer Alex said:
    I'd like a Totodile and Cyndaquil to finish my starter collection. Still feel bad about just giving Bidoofs though. To even it out a bit more, is there a specific EV berry or item you'd like attached?

...Heart Scales, perhaps? I don't need any items attached, though. Just the Bidoofs.

Gysztaf said:
    Do you have a female combee?

And would you be willing to trade it either for bidoof or

I can breed:
    Eevee
    Dratini
    Bulbasaur(with Giga drain)
    Chimchar(with Fire blast)
    Piplup
    Turtwig x1 hatched
    Sableye x1 hatched
    Totodile
    Squirtle( with surf and dig)
    Shieldon
    Charmander
    Treecko
    Zangoose

As I said in the first post, I can't guarantee genders, so I'm afraid that I can't do that. Sorry. I CAN give you a Combee for a Bidoof, but I can't guarantee that it'll be female.

Pikasaur said:
    I know, I don't want Whishcash since it is common when you use a super rod in the Safari Zone.

Then offer it on the GTS or someone else. I don't want a Pokemon like that traded to me for one of the eggs. Bidoofs will do.

So...you people need to PM me.

Last edited:

iluvmisty

Official Misty lover
    Years
    This was my offer.
    U give me those pokes.
    I give you crappy random pokes WITH any item of your choice that's NOT an HM EV Raiser nor berries. (I suck at getting berries)
    The reason grammar wasn't good on this one is because u asked what I'd offer so I told ya.

Demon3000

Über Pokémon Collector
    Years
    ...One, two, three, four, five, six...yeah, too many spelling/grammar mistakes in that small a message. I don't even know what "hooh" or "lapris" are. No.

Haha own'd :D
    It's always fun to make fun of people uncapable of spelling correctly :P

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2009
    This was my offer.
    U give me those pokes.
    I give you crappy random pokes WITH any item of your choice that's NOT an HM EV Raiser nor berries. (I suck at getting berries)
    The reason grammar wasn't good on this one is because u asked what I'd offer so I told ya.

...Let me get this straight, then: You wanted me to trade you Raikou, Entei, & Articuno for items. I don't think so!

Demon3000 said:
    Haha own'd
    It's always fun to make fun of people uncapable of spelling correctly

OFF-TOPIC. And I was not making fun of anyone. Unless you have a request, don't do that again, okay?

Oh, and ironically enough, you spelled "incapable" wrong.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2009
    If you don't have Chikorita and Totodile I want Charmander.

...>.>

For the record, people, if you make a request, don't wait for me to go and hatch the Pokemon then change your mind. That's a very annoying thing to do.

O.B

Years
    • Seen Jun 30, 2007
    Hello, is it possible you could hatch an ekans, shelldar, and a female nidoran please. I can attach some heart scales to the throw away pokemon if you like?

thanks
    O.B

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2009
    Hello, is it possible you could hatch an ekans, shelldar, and a female nidoran please. I can attach some heart scales to the throw away pokemon if you like?

thanks
    O.B

Ekans, yes. Nidoran F, yes. I have no clue about "shelldar", though...and you don't need to attach anything. Just bring the Bidoof.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back