• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ultra Host!

Kyogre

Owner:F.S. (Spike Razzor)
Years
  • Shelz4U said:
    Yeah...Unlimited is a word..

*Looks in dictionary*

YUp it`s real!
    You know what I mean but you still act n00bish, there is nothing online that is unlimited. The only thing unlimited are numbers and possible space itself. btw its called host ultra, I have files hosted there for a while and its a bad server. 100% cr*p.

Kyogre

Owner:F.S. (Spike Razzor)
    Years
  • Shigeru-san said:
    Shelz is not a n00b (I'd retaliate) and I must say you shouldn't be posting with multiple accounts. Anyway, Ultra Host has multiple types of accounts. I don't think their problems co-exist outside... and yes UNLIMITED is POSSIBLE! How? They just get more servers :p
    Ulimited server space is impossible, sooner or later you run out of space to put those servers. Or resources to make them, CHECK PLZ! *puts "#1 Novice" hat on your head*. So what if I post with multi accounts, unlike some of you people who make them and abondon them I actually use them. Don't bother messing with me, people who try only fail.

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    Settle down, no calling one another n00b or novice. We can have mature discussion about this without petty insults.

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    Perhaps, but if the insults stop here and we return to the topic of Ultrahost it shouldn't.

Back