• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ultra Maniac Clubby

Status
Not open for further replies.

Saboten

I love Kawaiiness!
    Years
    May I join? I love Wataru san's works, and that include Ultra Maniac, I've read 3 volumes fully and are now trying to borrow rest of the volume from my friend.

I've also watched anime version and also trying to get Wataru's latest work (currently not in manga, but runs in ribon original and probably had to wait for several month till I get the hold of the volume)

pink-tiger

Love in the Air
    Years
    Midori Chi said:
    Yup.

I think it is in volume four.

u keep saying that midori...stop pls!!!
    And new topic...Who thinks that Ayu is to much of a girly-girl?And that without Nina......the show will fall apart?

Years
    pink-tiger said:
    u keep saying that midori...stop pls!!!
    And new topic...Who thinks that Ayu is to much of a girly-girl?And that without Nina......the show will fall apart?

Tee hee, sowwy.

I don't agree. I think Ayu is cool, if you ask me. And so is Nina, but still...
    Hmm...

Saboten

I love Kawaiiness!
    Years
    Ayu isn't much of girly-girl to me, though, I don't really like her much.

As for second question, if Nina weren't in the show, there will be no Ultra Maniac, and Ayu's life will be normal, no Yuta, no Rio, no exciting adventures (or quest for the stone in anime) that means, she will just get on with her Middle school, goes to high school, graduates, goes to college etc. not knowing that, if the girl Nina existed, her life would be more exciting than normal. So, yes, not other than the fact that the story will fall, manga/anime itself, wouldn't exist.

okayyy.....I think the same as my sis......well I think at the end Yuta will be with Maya.....

*Spoiler*

Actually, Maya don't (I think... I can't remember) She ends up with someone else (according to my memory, she ends up with a prince she helped when she was a child, I'm not sure, my memory is loose at a moment x_x)

pink-tiger

Love in the Air
    Years
    Midori Chi said:
    A prince? Aww..If that's true, I'm sorta dissapointed..

yeah..me 2..I know Mayas mean 2 Nina and other people....but shes okay..and a prince..I cant picture that.....can u midori?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back