• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon Confirmed to be the Final Main 3DS Games for Pokémon

Alexander18

Banned
    Years
    • NZ
    • Seen Dec 29, 2017
    Um, you haven't even tried a pokemon game that's not on a handheld, at least a main series one, so how can you say you don't like them? And the switch is pretty much a handheld if you want it to be, so I don't see the problem?
    Pokemon games that need a TV for is repulsive in my books. Handhelds are natural and beautiful. Switch seems to be more home console than a handheld despite being both. I don't like it.

Desert Stream~

Holy Kipper!
    Years
    • She/Her
    • Seen Aug 20, 2023
    Pokemon games that need a TV for is repulsive in my books. Handhelds are natural and beautiful. Switch seems to be more home console than a handheld despite being both. I don't like it.
    But that's the thing, you don't need a tv. You can play it just like you would a handheld.

Years
    im only getting a Switch if the game is worth it otherwise when it comes to Otakuthon during the time the Switch version is out ill just rent a Switch system and batttle from there

Years
    • Seen May 6, 2023
    I get that but something about Switch really bugs me. Can't really explain it. Can only give other reasons why i prefer 3DS.

considering 3DS is out for what 7 years now Nintendo is bound to end it's support someday. Sure they are not ending it right away but considering the fact that Nintendo is moving its big games into switch... I will say Nintendo will end 3ds support by sometime in 2020's, if not by 2019.

Last edited:
    Years
    hmmm I don't like the idea of having to buy a switch for this new pokemon game if it does release on the switch especially because I just bought a 3DS to be able to play the newer pokemon games I was very late to the party but I didn't expect pokemon to switch console AGAIN so soon anyway ill probably end up getting it because the "new" link game seems interesting so that's one more reason to get it

Back