• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Um hello?

RaveKid

Advanced Trainer
    Years
    hello hello hello nice to meet ya meet ya meet ya follow the rules rules rules and if you don't don't don't don't get caught caught :P i'm just kidding follow the rules and have fun :D

Years
    RandomCharizard said:
    Ok....Anyway It seems that people are realy fun here.^_^;
    We're all fun and unique in our own ways, it's how we are. XD Nice to meet you RandomCharizard! ^____^ OMG! You're Ash avatar looks funny. It looks like he's gritting his teeth or something. XD This is Shikon~chan here to wish you enjoy PC and will have fun around here! ^_~ If you ever come across a problem or something, feel free to PM me. My PM box is usually not too full as it is. X3

Cybex Mewtwo

Someone's angry. :/
    Years
    You've already heard this hundreds of times...okay, about twenty or so, but here's another for the road. Welcome, enjoy it here...blah blah blah...NOW! GO FORTH AND POST YE SOME NEW RESPONSES AND THREADS! And you are always welcome to drop a pm or something.

BlankVoid

鳥を落とす
    Years
    welcome, i think you're pretty good at sprites...i know you're better than me. :)

Back