• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Intro] Um, Hello!

Biri

The Dragon Enjoyer
Years
    • Age 23
    • He/Him
    • Brazil
    • Seen May 13, 2022
    Hi! I'm on the path of developing a Fan-game and i was told that it was a good idea to enter in this forum so here i am! I Hope i can make lots of friends and meet the good side of the Pokemon Fanbase.

Orion☆

The Whole Constellation
    Years
  • Hello Biri! Welcome to Pokecommunity! Nice to see more people from South America here. And good luck with your fangame - I hope you find the resources you're looking for!

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
    Years
    • Age 30
    • he/him
    • Seen Mar 8, 2024
    Welcome Biri! You've definitely joined the right community to help you on your journey to developing a fan-game. There are plenty of resources to help you get started. I know the Fan Games section is quite massive, but feel free to message any of the moderators and I'm sure they will give you a hand, and if they don't know, will definitely point you in the right direction. Enjoy your stay!

Back