• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Um...Hi?

Years
    • Seen Jan 10, 2023
    Uh...hi there. My name is MainecoonCatLover90! I just joined these forums,and am trying to figure everything out. I really don't have much to say here,so uh...I guess I'll see you around the forums.

Years
  • Welcome to PC, Maine! I have to say love the Pichu avatar of yours, it surely is a cutie and I do love cute stuff after all. You definitely made the right decision to join, because we are a very active community and we have so many awesome topics you can contribute to!

So, I noticed you tend to love a lot of cute Pokemon so I guess you'll enjoy the Cute Pokemon Club over in the Pokemon Clubs section. Also, apparently you're into My Little Pony as well so why not check out PC's resident My Little Pony Club as well. Joining clubs can open up new friends for you so go take a look at them. Based on what I saw on your profile's About Me you might also love the Culture & Media section as well. Just some suggestions, but don't hesitate to look around!

Well, I hope you enjoy your time here and make sure it's an awesome one! If you ever need help, you can always call upon any of the friendly staff team in the bolded usernames, or you can always chat with fellow members. I'm always happy to make new friends so don't hesitate to leave me a friend request.

Have fun at PC, Maine! See you around.

- Hikamaru

Back