• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Um... Hiya! ^w^

kaitli1

the sleepiest slowpoke and ghost enthusiast
Years
  • I lurked on the pokecommunity (mostly for hacks) for a long time but I thought I might as well try and get involved :3 Nice to meet y'all! My names is Kaitlin, and I've been an avid pokemon fan for since I can remember. My favorite pokemon are slowpoke and banette, and I'm going for Moon. I like to write pokefiction but most of its not too good.

Years
  • Same. :D' ROM hacks were my life, I joined just to download and comment on Shiny Gold a decade ago. Posted a few times but never came back until 2011. #oops
    Nice to meet you and good choice joining Kaitlin. ♪

If you're not sure where to post or get stuck during your stay on PC don't hesitate to message one of the staff members. We're here to help. Otherwise, please keep posting and don't disappear.. or we'll be sad which won't be any good. ;(

kaitli1

Years
  • Ah, glaceon and shaymin are really cute >w< gen 4 gave a lot of cuties. And I'm stuck between litten and popplio because they're both really cute and although I generally perfer fire types, its really cool they finally made a sea lion pokemon :D

I haven't posted anything yet, but I might soon

Thank you guys for the warm welcome, I'm really excited to get started ~

Years
  • Slowpoke is a distinctly unpopular choice there. How come you like it?

As you're probably aware, there is an area for Fan-Fics and so on on this forum, so feel free to post there. It doesn't have to be good here, generally, so you should get on fine when doing that.

Welcome. Do you plan on making or discussing ROM Hacks here, since you have a sustained interest in them, or are you mostly here for the other elements? Anyway, you should have plenty of opportunity to discuss Pokémon that are either cute and/or sea lions on this forum.

kaitli1

Years
  • I guess I love slowpoke so much because it's generally seen as friendly, and very calm. Slowking is pretty awesome in the anime as well, and with the whole Slowpoke Well thing, as a kid, I felt like they deserved more love and it kinda just stuck :3

And I'll probably be heading to check out the fanfiction area soon, I'm excited to see whats all on here~

As for Rom Hacks, I don't have the tech capable for working on them (not to mention the extensive knowledge and time that goes into making them) but I'm excited to support the hackers and I'm here for all the pokemon love, I guess, and I felt like it was a good time to slip in with the Moon and Sun hype.

You guys are all exceptionally nice, thank you all so much! I don't think I've ever been on a site with so many nice people, its almost a little overwhelming ^w^

Back