• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Umbra's [Witty Title Here] Everything and Anything shop

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Added you, I'm on and ready when you are :)

Been trying to send you a trade request. Are you getting them? Can you try sending me one?
    Hey! So i was looking at this drilbur. . . and it's a hack. It's a hidden ability shiny in a apricot/love ball, it's contest points are maxed and it has EVERY ribbon. Would you mind trading this pokemon for the other shiny you have?

Years
    • Seen Sep 17, 2018
    Hey! So i was looking at this drilbur. . . and it's a hack. It's a hidden ability shiny in a apricot/love ball, it's contest points are maxed and it has EVERY ribbon. Would you mind trading this pokemon for the other shiny you have?

I traded the other earlier today, I'm willing to trade back though if you want. Sorry about that :/

Years
    • Seen Sep 17, 2018
    Darn. Do you have any other events or shinies?

Got a shiny Zubat and an extra manaphy from this event. I'm unable to clone so I'd rather not lose my previous event pokes till I can lol. Unless you're able to clone it then send it back?

Years
    • Seen Sep 17, 2018
    Yup! I can clone and send it back to you.

Okay, in that case from seeing what you have, I have A shiny Jirachi lvl 5, (SPA) Deoxys, Pokemon Colosseum Bonus Disc (JPN) Celebi, The legendary titans from pokemon bank, HA Articuno/Moltres, Uxie, Phione, and shiny ditto (JPN) and wartortle

Last edited:
    Years
  • Okay, in that case from seeing what you have, I have A shiny Jirachi lvl 5, (SPA) Deoxys, Pokemon Colosseum Bonus Disc (JPN) Celebi, The legendary titans from pokemon bank, HA Articuno/Moltres, Uxie, Phione, and shiny ditto (JPN) and wartortle
    Can you give me more info on that jirachi? What ball it's in, if it has any ribbons, OT and ID?

Years
    • Seen Sep 17, 2018
    Can you give me more info on that jirachi? What ball it's in, if it has any ribbons, OT and ID?

It's in a regular pokeball, OT: WISHMKR ID: 20043, no ribbons. It's from the colosseum bonus disc, there was a Super rare (like the 1/8k) chance it could be a shiny.

http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Pokémon_Colosseum_Bonus_Disc

It's likely a clone, I got it from my friend who cloned me some of his best pokes (he's an avid collector of only legit/cloned pokemon and all the games in multiple languages so I trust him)

ALSO, I checked up on that Drilbur and the OT, he spreads hacked pokemon via WT. He goes by AusLove.TV so maybe put that on your blacklist of pokemon OT for the future

Years
  • It's in a regular pokeball, OT: WISHMKR ID: 20043, no ribbons. It's from the colosseum bonus disc, there was a Super rare (like the 1/8k) chance it could be a shiny.

http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Pokémon_Colosseum_Bonus_Disc

It's likely a clone, I got it from my friend who cloned me some of his best pokes (he's an avid collector of only legit/cloned pokemon and all the games in multiple languages so I trust him)

ALSO, I checked up on that Drilbur and the OT, he spreads hacked pokemon via WT. He goes by AusLove.TV so maybe put that on your blacklist of pokemon OT for the future
    Then the jirachi sounds good! Do you mind if I release the drilbur?

Years
    • Seen Sep 17, 2018
    Then the jirachi sounds good! Do you mind if I release the drilbur?

Go for it, it's the best fate for it. How long does it take to make a clone? (I'm unaware of how the process actually works) otherwise I'm online

Years
    • Seen Sep 17, 2018
    Oh, don't worry! Happens to the best of us. If you wouldn't mind, could you please leave a review on my review thread? The link is in my signature. I can't wait to trade again :)

Done, hope to trade again soon :P

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back