• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Umbra's [Witty Title Here] Everything and Anything shop

Status
Not open for further replies.

Birthday Thunder

Venus (Event Archivist)
Years
  • Okay! Good morning (afternoon? evening? lol). I'm finishing up another trade right now and then I'll be good to go.

Hello again! You can definitely get those. I also noticed that you're looking for an HA bidoof/bibarel and the vivillions. I have all the vivillions (including the events) so I can hook you up with anything you need. I'm currently working on getting the HA bidoof/bibarel. Want a specific gender? I can also try to get some specific IVs.

As for the pokemon, I'd love that shiny Jirachi if it's still available. Hack or no I've always wanted a shiny jirachi (and shiny celebi). I'm also interested in the 1st Anniversary Reshiram, Spring 2012 Zekrom, 2014 Pokebank Distribution Celebi, Gamestop Crown Beast Shiny Suicune, and/or Halloween Gourgeis, whatever is still available.

Sounds great! I had to take care of some business but I'm back now and hopefully we can trade. As for the bidoof/bibarel, I just happened to find one and recently bred for the perfect one, so no worries there.

The jirachi is available and it's yours now. As for the others from the list, perhaps I'll just surprise you with what I trade to you then? Unless you have any from those you listed that you specifically want? Let me know. Also, I need a sandstorm vivillon, so I can give you one more event from the list for that if you can trade me it?

Years
  • Sounds great! I had to take care of some business but I'm back now and hopefully we can trade. As for the bidoof/bibarel, I just happened to find one and recently bred for the perfect one, so no worries there.

The jirachi is available and it's yours now. As for the others from the list, perhaps I'll just surprise you with what I trade to you then? Unless you have any from those you listed that you specifically want? Let me know. Also, I need a sandstorm vivillon, so I can give you one more event from the list for that if you can trade me it?
    Oh good! (Because I couldn't find one, lol). I'll just give you the sandstorm vivillion, it's just a normal pokemon. As for the others, I happened to already get a shiny jirachi! So just surprise me from the list :)

Birthday Thunder

Venus (Event Archivist)
    Years
  • Oh good! (Because I couldn't find one, lol). I'll just give you the sandstorm vivillion, it's just a normal pokemon. As for the others, I happened to already get a shiny jirachi! So just surprise me from the list :)

Why thank you! You're very kind to do that for me! I'll still give you an extra event from that list you made for it though, since you're nice. I can get on and trade now so shall we meet up online now?

Birthday Thunder

Venus (Event Archivist)
    Years
  • Aw, you don't have to do that! I've got everything good to go if you are :)

You are a big help to me, so it's my gift to you! Also I see that you are looking for a shiny articuno? I just so happen to own one and would be happy t trade it to you for free, provided I can get a clone back? Let me know if this interests you. Also, thanks for the trades and if there's anything that's not to your liking, let me know and I will be sure to refund you the events.

Years
  • You are a big help to me, so it's my gift to you! Also I see that you are looking for a shiny articuno? I just so happen to own one and would be happy t trade it to you for free, provided I can get a clone back? Let me know if this interests you. Also, thanks for the trades and if there's anything that's not to your liking, let me know and I will be sure to refund you the events.
    That would be AWESOME! I don't know if you noticed, but the last time we traded I added you to my whitelist :) I've really enjoyed trading with you.

Would you like 2 or 3 of them back as payment for letting me clone it?

Birthday Thunder

Venus (Event Archivist)
    Years
  • That would be AWESOME! I don't know if you noticed, but the last time we traded I added you to my whitelist :) I've really enjoyed trading with you.

Would you like 2 or 3 of them back as payment for letting me clone it?

I actually did notice and I thank you for adding me there. I love the trading and collecting aspect of pokemon, so it makes me happy to see others appreciate their interactions with me. Thank you! As for the extra articunos, just give me a couple back and we should be good. As many as you think is fair. ^__^ I'll get on my game and give it to you right now.

Years
  • I actually did notice and I thank you for adding me there. I love the trading and collecting aspect of pokemon, so it makes me happy to see others appreciate their interactions with me. Thank you! As for the extra articunos, just give me a couple back and we should be good. As many as you think is fair. ^__^ I'll get on my game and give it to you right now.
    Well, I cloned 6 of them. How many would you like?

Years
  • Four is enough. Thank you very much and I hope I was of some help. Is there any other shinys you are looking for? Like rarer ones similar to articuno? If so, perhaps I can give you those too!
    Lol, I'd give you 20 if you wanted. Honesty, I really want a shiny celebi but I hear those are impossible to get legally. I'll hafta re go through the list of pokemon and check

EDIT: Obviously anything on my wants list, and:
    -Shiny Shaymin
    -Shiny Glalie
    -Shiny Reshiram
    -Shiny goomy or evolutions
    -Shiny Zygarde (is it officially out yet?)

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back