• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Umbra's [Witty Title Here] Everything and Anything shop

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Sorry for the delay everyone! I'm a full time student and I work 20 hours a week so I'm pretty busy during the week.

Well I hope your luck turns around
    A clone works for me :) Thank you
    is the pachurisu Sejun Park's Pachirisu event? I am interested in that for the raquaza

I am also interested in your jirachi and level 5 mew, would you be willin to trade for a happy hour meowth event and korean event regigigas as well?
    Yup! The pachirisu is from that event. I would be very happy to do all 4. Which Jirachi? I have a GAMESTP level 5 Lax with draco meter, level 100 GF, Quirky, and level 50 Calm with meteor mash.

Hello @UmbraVGG,

which moves got this Poké here:
    Mew Level 100 JPN Gentle ID:07157

( Existing 6 different Mews from dis event / i hope it has still the special move - more infos here: http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/w...on_distributions_in_Generation_IV#PalCity_Mew )

And im interested at this if UT!
    Keldeo Level 50 (Win 2013) ID:01163

Greets~~
    Okay! Level 100 Mew has had its moves altered. I went to move tutor and am able to get all of them back but teleport. As such this one now has aura sphere, metronome, ancient power, and transform. I'm sorry it doesn't have the original move set. I got it through a trade. So no, it doesn't have the special move teleport.

Keldeo - Moves: sacred sword, swords dance, hydro pump, aqua jet. No EVs.

Years
  • Sorry for the delay everyone! I'm a full time student and I work 20 hours a week so I'm pretty busy during the week.

Yup! The pachirisu is from that event. I would be very happy to do all 4. Which Jirachi? I have a GAMESTP level 5 Lax with draco meter, level 100 GF, Quirky, and level 50 Calm with meteor mash.

Okay! Level 100 Mew has had its moves altered. I went to move tutor and am able to get all of them back but teleport. As such this one now has aura sphere, metronome, ancient power, and transform. I'm sorry it doesn't have the original move set. I got it through a trade. So no, it doesn't have the special move teleport.

Keldeo - Moves: sacred sword, swords dance, hydro pump, aqua jet. No EVs.

Yea i want them :) :3

Years
    • Seen Nov 1, 2017
    Sorry for the delay everyone! I'm a full time student and I work 20 hours a week so I'm pretty busy during the week.

No worries, I understand
    I am intereseted in the level 5 lax with draco meteor :) all four works for me, I can be on all night after 9 if today works with you

Years
    • Seen Nov 1, 2017
    hello its me again, I was wondering if you would also be willing to trade your level 15 shaymin for my vgc9 shiny milotic event?

Last edited:
    Years
  • No worries, I understand
    I am intereseted in the level 5 lax with draco meteor :) all four works for me, I can be on all night after 9 if today works with you
    hello its me again, I was wondering if you would also be willing to trade your level 15 shaymin for my vgc9 shiny milotic event?
    YES AND YES. Okay. So tomorrow I have this HUGE physics exam (and I have NO clue what I'm doing) and I really need to study. So let's try to aim for Thursday night after 8pm CST (I work until 8). Is that okay?

Years
    • Seen Nov 1, 2017
    YES AND YES. Okay. So tomorrow I have this HUGE physics exam (and I have NO clue what I'm doing) and I really need to study. So let's try to aim for Thursday night after 8pm CST (I work until 8). Is that okay?

Tomorrow works for me :)
    I felt the same way in my physics class last year, I wish you luck

Years
    • Seen Aug 17, 2017

Oh no.. Physics can be a pain. I know..its one of my better subjects haha :P
    Would a Shiny Registeel be a good motivation to "find a clue" on what you are doing?! :) (As a gift)

Edit: Is there really a pickachu with Fly and Surf?!?! XD

Last edited:
    Years
  • I don't see much about item trading, so I was wondering if you had spare leftovers. I'm in need of two. I have a shiny, flawless Lapras. DWF Jolly. Lv. 11. (From the days before rain was nerfed, lol.)

Edit (09/22): Got what I needed off of GTS. If you still want the Lapras, I would be willing to trade it for something else (if you contact me in the next day or so. Probably won't hang around PC for long.)

Last edited:
    Years
  • Hi, i'm interested with these following pokemon of yours:

sealeo.gif

Sealeo ♂ Level 33 FRE Sassy, Thick Fat

pangoro.gif

Pangoro ♀ Level 100 Adamant, Scrappy
    31/31/31/31/31/31

lickitung.gif

Lickitung ♂ Level 36 Naughty, Oblivious

drowzee.gif

Drowzee ♂ Level 21 Quiet, Forewarn

baltoy.gif

Baltoy Level 1 Bold, Levitate
    31/x/31/x/31/x

what i can offer:
    yanma.gif

Shiny Yanma

shellder.gif

Shiny Shellder

staryu.gif

Shiny Staryu

pinsir.gif

Shiny Pinsir

furret.gif

Shiny Furret

bellossom.gif

Shiny Bellossom

sneasal.gif
    sneasel.gif

Shiny Sneasal

aron.gif

Shiny Aron

mawile.gif

Shiny Mawile

meditite.gif

Shiny Meditite

lunatone.gif

Shiny Lunatone

snorunt.gif

Shiny Snorunt

clamperl.gif

Shiny Clamperl

regice.gif
    registeel.gif
    regirock.gif

Shiny Regi Trio

Years
  • Everyone - I am so sorry about my absence. The "real world" has been giving me some troubles and I've been pretty ill. The best way to reach me if I do not respond within 48 hours of posting is my email: [email protected]. This is hooked up to my phone and I get email messages every few hours.

Thats no Problem - you will receive a PM.
    Lila - any one pokemon of mine that you wanted is free because of the wait. You can either choose another pokemon to add to your list or you can choose one we already agreed upon to be free (for a junk pokemon). It's completely up to you. Once again I'm sorry for the wait.

Tomorrow works for me :)
    I felt the same way in my physics class last year, I wish you luck
    Ack so sorry! Life has been hectic. I even had to drop a class (diff equ) because I was in too far over my head. Any one pokemon of mine that you wanted is free because of the wait. You can either choose another pokemon to add to your list or you can choose one we already agreed upon to be free (for a junk pokemon).

Oh no.. Physics can be a pain. I know..its one of my better subjects haha :P
    Would a Shiny Registeel be a good motivation to "find a clue" on what you are doing?! :) (As a gift)

Edit: Is there really a pickachu with Fly and Surf?!?! XD
    \
    Ditto the above two for the wait. Choose a free pokemon LIKE A PIKACHU WITH FLY **AND** SURF!!!! It is a legit event. It's got the ribbon and everything! It's a "Pokemon Center Online Pikachu" ID: 02056.

I don't see much about item trading, so I was wondering if you had spare leftovers. I'm in need of two. I have a shiny, flawless Lapras. DWF Jolly. Lv. 11. (From the days before rain was nerfed, lol.)

Edit (09/22): Got what I needed off of GTS. If you still want the Lapras, I would be willing to trade it for something else (if you contact me in the next day or so. Probably won't hang around PC for long.)
    Oh gosh I'm so sorry that I couldn't get to you!

Hi, i'm interested with these following pokemon of yours:

sealeo.gif

Sealeo ♂ Level 33 FRE Sassy, Thick Fat

pangoro.gif

Pangoro ♀ Level 100 Adamant, Scrappy
    31/31/31/31/31/31

lickitung.gif

Lickitung ♂ Level 36 Naughty, Oblivious

drowzee.gif

Drowzee ♂ Level 21 Quiet, Forewarn

baltoy.gif

Baltoy Level 1 Bold, Levitate
    31/x/31/x/31/x

what i can offer:
    yanma.gif

Shiny Yanma

shellder.gif

Shiny Shellder

staryu.gif

Shiny Staryu

pinsir.gif

Shiny Pinsir

furret.gif

Shiny Furret

bellossom.gif

Shiny Bellossom

sneasal.gif
    sneasel.gif

Shiny Sneasal

aron.gif

Shiny Aron

mawile.gif

Shiny Mawile

meditite.gif

Shiny Meditite

lunatone.gif

Shiny Lunatone

snorunt.gif

Shiny Snorunt

clamperl.gif

Shiny Clamperl

regice.gif
    registeel.gif
    regirock.gif

Shiny Regi Trio
    WHOA. I WANT THEM ALL! So let's see here; you want 5 pokemon so that's 5 for me. I would like shiny mawile, yanma, clamperl, staryu, and snorunt. Can I get the specs on those? (IVs, natures, and ability please)

Years
  • Everyone - I am so sorry about my absence. The "real world" has been giving me some troubles and I've been pretty ill. The best way to reach me if I do not respond within 48 hours of posting is my email: [email protected]. This is hooked up to my phone and I get email messages every few hours.

WHOA. I WANT THEM ALL! So let's see here; you want 5 pokemon so that's 5 for me. I would like shiny mawile, yanma, clamperl, staryu, and snorunt. Can I get the specs on those? (IVs, natures, and ability please)
    sure. i'll PM you their details.

Years
    • Seen Oct 24, 2016
    Pokemon: Shiny Gengar (not the event one), Genesect
    Offer: You can check my shinies in [here](https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet...gsELM3ebMwzPH54Wl4M/pubhtml?gid=0&single=true)
    Time zone & availabity: My time zone is GMT and im available everyday from 10 am to 16:30 and from 11 pm to 3 am.
    Notes/Comments: I dint make an offer because i want to leave it up to you ^^ I want you to pick a pokemon you like or maybe even two. I also have an Event Jirachi caught with a cherish ball if you want that. Its not an untouched event jirachi tho :/

Years
  • Hey, I'd like to request a pokemon.
    I'd like a forretress with rapid spin, stealth rock, volt switch, and gyroball, with 252 EV's on HP and defense. also, it'll be great if you can have a relaxed ability on it. I'm offering a shiny wailord for it, and you can request anything extra and i may be able to provide that. My time zone is Eastern standard time. I'm probably free sunday at 7 or 8 P.M, or any weekday after 4. Thanks!
    FC: 4682 8907 8577

Years
    • Seen Aug 17, 2017
    sure. i'll PM you their details.

Are any of those shinies competitive? :O

Ditto the above two for the wait. Choose a free pokemon LIKE A PIKACHU WITH FLY **AND** SURF!!!! It is a legit event. It's got the ribbon and everything! It's a "Pokemon Center Online Pikachu" ID: 02056.

It's fine I dont need a free pokemon. :) But I did notice you have tons of competitive shinies, which I would be interested in ;)
    would you mind having a look at My SpreadSheet to see if there are any shinies you might like? :) Choose as many as you want, and then I shall do the same with your shinies :D

Years
  • Are any of those shinies competitive? :O

It's fine I dont need a free pokemon. :) But I did notice you have tons of competitive shinies, which I would be interested in ;)
    would you mind having a look at My SpreadSheet to see if there are any shinies you might like? :) Choose as many as you want, and then I shall do the same with your shinies :D
    some of them, yes. let see.. mawile, Pinsir, Furret, Sneasel, and Snorunt are likely to be competitive ones. Mawile and Pinsir are BR btw.

Years
  • Hi :)

I'm interested in your Magikarp ♂ Level 99 ID:03203 event.

I can offer any event from my list

Spoiler:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back