• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Umbra's [Witty Title Here] Everything and Anything shop

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • I'd like to get a 6IV Marvel Scale Dratini. I don't have any shinies, but I do have several cloned events I can offer:

Registeel Pokemon Bank lvl 50
    Regirock Pokemon Bank lvl 50
    Regice Pokemon Bank lvl 50
    Victini September 2016 Mystery Gift lvl 100
    Keldeo October 2016 Mystery Gift lvl 100
    Shamin 20xx lvl 100
    Arceus 20xx lvl 100
    Celebi 20xx lvl 100
    Meloetta 2013 Spring Gamestop Event lvl 50
    Volcanion 2016 Gamestop Code lvl 100

Years
    • Seen Jan 26, 2017
    Hi

I have both shiny Aron and shiny Pinsir
    I would like to have shiny Diancie and trade you both my shinies, if possible

Years
  • Holy Toledo people. I finally reply after a month of hiatus and you guys just go and fill up my page.

The next time I will be free to trade is Monday October 24 (tomorrow) after 5pm CST (Chicago, IL, USA time for those who aren't familiar with the time zone).

As I am super busy, to make this easier on me, if you would like to trade with me tomorrow, please have a "summary" of what pokemon we have agreed upon (what of mine for what of yours and your 3DS friend code). You can leave a reply here, PM me, or if you want the speediest result (only if you plan on trading with me TOMORROW), email me at [email protected].

sure. i'll PM you their details.
    SUPER. GOT IT. Very excited and I'm happy with all of them. Let me do some preparation and then I will be ready to trade.

Pokemon: Shiny Gengar (not the event one), Genesect
    Offer: You can check my shinies in [here](https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet...gsELM3ebMwzPH54Wl4M/pubhtml?gid=0&single=true)
    Time zone & availabity: My time zone is GMT and im available everyday from 10 am to 16:30 and from 11 pm to 3 am.
    Notes/Comments: I dint make an offer because i want to leave it up to you ^^ I want you to pick a pokemon you like or maybe even two. I also have an Event Jirachi caught with a cherish ball if you want that. Its not an untouched event jirachi tho :/
    Man, you're like super organized. Kudos to you. I would like. . . . (them all!) goodness what DO I want. . . Medicham and sneasal please :) .

Hey, I'd like to request a pokemon.
    I'd like a forretress with rapid spin, stealth rock, volt switch, and gyroball, with 252 EV's on HP and defense. also, it'll be great if you can have a relaxed ability on it. I'm offering a shiny wailord for it, and you can request anything extra and i may be able to provide that. My time zone is Eastern standard time. I'm probably free sunday at 7 or 8 P.M, or any weekday after 4. Thanks!
    FC: 4682 8907 8577
    Unfortunately, at this time I'm too busy to do specific breeding with breed moves. BUT what I can do is make a note of it and try to breed it in my free time. If you're willing to wait, I can work on it throughout the week and get back to you next weekend? I don't do EVs though (I'm really bad at it). I know some people do EV training and the person I normally refer people to is no longer on PC, so I don't have too many suggestions of who you can go to. I'll see if I can message him and if he's willing to do it despite not being on PC.

It's fine I dont need a free pokemon. :) But I did notice you have tons of competitive shinies, which I would be interested in ;)
    would you mind having a look at My SpreadSheet to see if there are any shinies you might like? :) Choose as many as you want, and then I shall do the same with your shinies :D
    So many pokemon. I would like psyduck, mienfoo, and luxray.

Hi :)

I'm interested in your Magikarp ♂ Level 99 ID:03203 event.

I can offer any event from my list

Spoiler:
    Holy toledo. If possible I would like "Japanese Wish Ralts ID 07580 Untouched."

I'd like to get a 6IV Marvel Scale Dratini. I don't have any shinies, but I do have several cloned events I can offer:

Registeel Pokemon Bank lvl 50
    Regirock Pokemon Bank lvl 50
    Regice Pokemon Bank lvl 50
    Victini September 2016 Mystery Gift lvl 100
    Keldeo October 2016 Mystery Gift lvl 100
    Shamin 20xx lvl 100
    Arceus 20xx lvl 100
    Celebi 20xx lvl 100
    Meloetta 2013 Spring Gamestop Event lvl 50
    Volcanion 2016 Gamestop Code lvl 100
    I have a shiny dratini with these stats: "Dratini ♂ Level 1 Adamant, Marvel Scale
    31/31/31/31/31/31"

As for your end, as you don't have any shinies in return I would like 2 pokemon if possible. As such, I would like to know the stats on the Meloetta and Volcanion using the method I used above for the dratini.

Pokemon: Level 100 Shiny Gengar
    Offer: I want to let you choose from my shinies c: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet...gsELM3ebMwzPH54Wl4M/pubhtml?gid=0&single=true
    Time zone & availabity: GMT Time Zone(Portugal), available everyday from 10 am to 4:30 pm and 11 pm to 2 am
    Comments: Joe is my ID on Pokemon Diamond
    OKAY. I feel as if I've seen this somewhere before. Huh. OH WAIT. You posted above. Ha ha silly me. Does this mean you don't want the genesect anymore?

Hi

I have both shiny Aron and shiny Pinsir
    I would like to have shiny Diancie and trade you both my shinies, if possible
    While this would be lovely, shiny Diancie is a pretty rare pokemon as it has only been officially released in one event. As such, I require either 2 rarer shinies, 2 rare events, 1 super rare event (like this one), or 3 normal event/shiny pokemon. Would you still like to work something out?

Years
  • Holy Toledo people. I finally reply after a month of hiatus and you guys just go and fill up my page.

The next time I will be free to trade is Monday October 24 (tomorrow) after 5pm CST (Chicago, IL, USA time for those who aren't familiar with the time zone).

As I am super busy, to make this easier on me, if you would like to trade with me tomorrow, please have a "summary" of what pokemon we have agreed upon (what of mine for what of yours and your 3DS friend code). You can leave a reply here, PM me, or if you want the speediest result (only if you plan on trading with me TOMORROW), email me at [email protected].

SUPER. GOT IT. Very excited and I'm happy with all of them. Let me do some preparation and then I will be ready to trade.
    Cool. i'll get someone to clone them first. if you can clone, then it'll be much much easier for us to trade tomorrow.

Years
    • Seen Oct 26, 2016
    I have a shiny lapras. 31/31/31/x/x/31 Nature:Modest im looking at the protean greninja, looking forward to your answer thank you. Friend Code 0963-2990-2422 Name: Jojo

Years
  • Cool. i'll get someone to clone them first. if you can clone, then it'll be much much easier for us to trade tomorrow.
    I can clone, actually. I'm just not on the official cloning list, so keep that in mind.

I have a shiny lapras. 31/31/31/x/x/31 Nature:Modest im looking at the protean greninja, looking forward to your answer thank you. Friend Code 0963-2990-2422 Name: Jojo
    That sounds good. As you are new, please make sure you read through all the PC rules before trading AND all my shop rules

Years
  • I can clone, actually. I'm just not on the official cloning list, so keep that in mind.

That sounds good. As you are new, please make sure you read through all the PC rules before trading AND all my shop rules
    if you can clone them, that'll be cool. we can trade now. and can you also help me clone me a goomy? only one copy of it.

Years
    • Seen Oct 26, 2016
    That sounds good. As you are new, please make sure you read through all the PC rules before trading AND all my shop rules[/QUOTE]

I have read all the rules and your rules and i am willing to trade anytime :D

Years
  • Fun fact! You can multi-quote from 2 pages. Super stoked about that.

I have read all the rules and your rules and i am willing to trade anytime :D
    Okay, I will add the greninja to the list of things I'm prepping. I should be ready in about 25 minutes. **EDIT** Please note that I do not have a modest, protean Greninja. I have 2 others though. Please refer back to my list on the front page

i'm ready to trade. sorry for making you wait.
    I will finish up cloning here and be ready in about 5 minutes. I apologize for making YOU wait, it shouldn't be you apologizing to me

Last edited:
    Years
  • Fun fact! You can multi-quote from 2 pages. Super stoked about that.

Okay, I will add the greninja to the list of things I'm prepping. I should be ready in about 25 minutes.

I will finish up cloning here and be ready in about 5 minutes. I apologize for making YOU wait, it shouldn't be you apologizing to me
    great. i'll be ready whenever you are.

Years
  • great. i'll be ready whenever you are.
    Good to go and getting on now. I will trade you the 5 for your 5 and one "junk" pokemon for the goomy. It will take about 5 minutes to clone. Please have 7 "junk" pokemon prepared for me once I am done cloning so that we can trade yours back to you.

Years
  • Good to go and getting on now. I will trade you the 5 for your 5 and one "junk" pokemon for the goomy. It will take about 5 minutes to clone. Please have 7 "junk" pokemon prepared for me once I am done cloning so that we can trade yours back to you.
    perfect. i am ready.

Years
  • ACK sorry about the disconnect. I dropped my 3DS, it closed AND shut off all at once (it was honestly pretty impressive and I don't think I could do it again). AND it reset the date and time! MAN, I am IMPRESSIVE. Lol
    lol. i thought it was my internet connection fault that we got disconnected. anyway, thanks for the trade. really appreciate it.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back