• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Umbreon and Espion in X/Y

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Hey all, I'm not sure if the forums already got a thread for this but I was wanting to know... How do I get these Eeveelutions exactly? Seeing as Sylveon is obtained through Amie, I'm kind of stuck and I need them for the Pokedex, anybody know how? Thanks!

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2016
    Im pretty sure its still Friendliness at night for Umbreon, and friendliness at day for Espeon.

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
    Years
  • Eevee evolves into Espeon when its friendship is maxed out during the day. Umbreon has the same evolution method, except that it must be night time. It's been that way since G/S/C. Take note that Amie friendship is totally separate from the friendship from past games.

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    You should also get your Pokémon massaged every now and then. Massages help you to raise their happiness as well. (: There's a person standing right beside the Pokémon Center in Cyllage City. If you talk to him, he will gladly massage your Pokémon (only once per day, though). Also, if you have any other questions in mind, please don't make new threads; post a reply here: https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=309989

Thread locked.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back