• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

umm Hi. I'm a little shy

Years
    Hello I'm Mary wright, I joined a while ago but I never really got into here, I love playing the pokemon games, especially the Emerald version. My best friend, he's known here as Gerri Shin (idk why he does that, he's on par with a loony if you ask me) got me back into pokemon with Diamond and pearl but I prefer the characters from emerald more.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 3, 2016
    Welcome to PC. Have a lot of fun here and read the rules. And I am pretty sure I have seen Gerri Shin around here.

Gerri Shin

  
    Years
    Heyyy! I am not a loony! So you were bored huh? ah well the least I can do is make you a decent banner and avvy, brb

☆Stardust☆

Your best friend
    Years
    Woah! you barely joined, and a mod made you a banner and avatar??

I wish I had that kind of power!

Hehe, welcome anyways!

Roy_Leo7

Mr. Zangoose crazy-face!
    Years
    Welcome! I just joined too, so I really have no place in greeting, but I've got ice cream so nyeh. I hope you enjoy your time here!

Watashi wa danketsu-kan desu!

Back