• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Umm... Hi.

Drako the Black Dragon

That one girl over there
    Years
    ...I really don't know where to start here, but...
    I'm a long-time Pokedork who's been looking to join a forum for a while. I love to roleplay, chat or just hang out with some friends. Playing video games or drawing is what I like to do most of the time when I'm bored. I hope to have a good time here, and meet some good friends.

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Hi I'm xxxLatiasxxx I've been playing pokemon since I was six years old if you want to be friends just send me an invite well anyway welcome to PC.

Zeffy

g'day
    Years
    • Seen May 21, 2024
    Hey there welcome!
    I'm Ultima.
    Welcome to the forums, if you want to be friends just give me a friend request.
    Read the rules and have fun!

Citrinin

Nephrotoxic.
    Years
    I think you will too. :) Based on your introduction, it seems you'll fit in well here. ^^ I hope to see you around~

Back