• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

umm... hi...

Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2013
    hi...
    well nothin else to say really...
    (im shy)
    im interested in video games, programming, and other stuff and anything related...
    I dunno what else to write XD

Years
  • Hello, and welcome to the forum! No need to feel shy here, we're all pretty friendly.

From the looks of it, it sounds like you'd be interested in the Creative Discussions part of the forum, for instance in Game Devolpment or Emulation. You may also want to check out Video Gaming or Computers and Technology.

If you do feel really shy and want a guide around the forums, check out the Adoption Center at the top of New Users/Welcome.

As always read the rules and make sure to talk to a moderator (bold and blue) if you need help.

See you around! :D

Years
  • Hi there, welcome to PC! ^_^ Video games are awesome and programming is equally as awesome, though I've never programmed haha. I just have a large interest in it!

But yeah, again, welcome~! PC is a very big community with lots to do. I'm glad you're already hanging out in the Art Gallery section, that's really great. Hoping you enjoy your stay here and feel free to leave a message on my profile if you'd like to chat. :D

See you around!

diab_low

All men live, only few exist.
    Years
  • hi...
    well nothin else to say really...
    (im shy)
    im interested in video games, programming, and other stuff and anything related...
    I dunno what else to write XD

Welcome to the forums. Awww u shy :) no problem we were all newbies at some point all you need is time here. If you ever want to chat gimme a VM or gimme a PM. :D

Hope you have a great time and hope you have a good time.

Back