• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Umm. Send to America....NOW!!!!

JakeyBoy

Riddle me this
Years
  • This comes out in the EU on my birthday. And I'm going to completely pass up the perfect opportunity to buy it because it doesn't look that great. U mad, America?

WiiMann

I gots Heart Gold!! ^_^
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 29, 2012
    Doesn't really bother me since we get all the really good Pokemon games before Europe XP

Eurydice

`~♥Eury♥~'
    Years
  • i heard someone say it was supposed to be released this year. i am really tempted to buy a japanese wii just for this game.

WiiMann

I gots Heart Gold!! ^_^
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 29, 2012
    Reallly? Because that'd be AWESOME! It's kinda like Mystery Dungeon but just more amazing. I'll be watching out for a release date.

Enigma

[i][font=Noto Serif][color=#e2ad53]The [color=#d94
    Years
  • It reminds me of Legend of Zelda games. :pink_laugh:

It looks pretty fun, actually.

WiiMann

I gots Heart Gold!! ^_^
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 29, 2012
    It looks like loads of fun! I mean who wouldn't wanna run around and be pikachu an zap other pokemon.

Back