• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ummm, Hello, and help.

Years
    Hi, I'm Saika. I joined this place because I'm a big pokemon nerd, and I'd like to do things like play rom hacks, because I've gotten into them recently.
    I hope that we'll all get along!

As for the help, It's two things actually, first and formost could I have someone help me with Thoes IPS patches? I cannot for the life of me figure out how to get them to play, Even with the proper software to do that patch.(Technology hates me :cer_frown: ) I'd really love a step-by-step instuction of what do do, If it's not too much trouble.

and, I was looking around youtube at a friend's house, and found a little walkthrough for a hack the perked my interests, but I cannot for the life of me remember the name! All I know is that it was a firered(or leafgreen), you started off in a dormroom that you apparently share with Gary(or at least his sprite, not sure if he's the rival or not), the starting town is next to the sea, and the southern part of the town is a beach with a rare candy on it. If anyone knows the name of this hack or were to download it, I'd be much appreciated.

Last edited by a moderator:

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    Hey there. First of all, welcome aboard! We're all big Pokemon nerds here! That's great to hear that you're starting out as a ROM hacker. Here at PC we have a huge Emulation forum, and it's got everything you need to make a successful hack. From the tools, to the team, to the advice!

To answer your first question. The Emulation section DOES have a step-by-step IPS patching guide which can be found right here(~clicky!~) It's a pretty useful guide and I'm sure you'll be able to play ROM hacks in no time :)

For the 2nd question, It's best that you ask at the ROM Hacks section of the board. Many members miiiight give you the idea of what hack you're talking about. You might have to provide the Youtube video, but you can't post links until you have reached 15 posts.

Well, I hope I helped ya with these answers. Again, I apologize for the trouble caused above. I hope you enjoy it here! Be sure to read the rules, and if you have any questions, I'm always around, as well as my partner Hiidoran. Have an awesome time here! :)

lloebet

[color=#58FAD0][font=geo][u][i]Ancient[/i][/u][/fo
    Years
    i feel bad so i want to properly say hi.Hey there i hope you like PC and have a good time here!!

Back