• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ummm.... Hi.. I guess...

Years
    • Seen May 8, 2013
    Hi im Mojo (not my real name) and I'm new and heres a few things about me:
    My favourite Pokemon is Salamence
    Im from England
    I've played these games:
    Emerald
    Diamond
    Platinum
    Soulsilver
    Black
    Mystery Dungeon Explorers of Time
    Mystery Dungeon Explorers of Sky
    Games I'm currently playing:
    Emerald Randomizer Nuzlocke (My starter choices were Salamence Suciune and Geodude, its obvious which one i got)
    And yeah!
    Thats It!
    Bye!

Oh and i gonna make a post lets play for my emerald randomizer nuzlocke, check that out!

Last edited:
    Years
  • Hey. I hope you have a good time at PC. If you have any questions feel free to ask me. I just noticed but you have never played the original pokemon games!?!

Years
    • Seen May 8, 2013
    Hey. I hope you have a good time at PC. If you have any questions feel free to ask me. I just noticed but you have never played the original pokemon games!?!
    Ummm.... Guilty, but i have played soulsilver which is kinda like playing silver... *pokerface*

Years
  • Hey! Welcome to the forum! Great to have you join us.

Salamence is my favorite dragon type. If you enjoy Nuzlockes, check out the Challenges forum. There you can find a ton of Nuzlockes and other things of that nature to do. They're really fun, and a ton of members participate in them!

Hope to see you around!

Zanekin

Bidoof is best pokémon
    Years
  • Hello and welcome!,
    I'm sure you will enjoy it here a lot of good people, information, and conversations! A little surprised to see you haven't played red/blue/yellow or fire red.

Anyways have fun!

Khoshi

[b]とてもかわいい![/b]
    Years
  • Hi there Mojo, and welcome to the PC forums n_n
    Lots of nice people are here, lots of discussions to partake in, and a variety of topics so you don't get bored. You have quite the Pokemon history there, diverse amounts of games. Salamence is one of my favourite Dragon-types, 2nd to Hydreigon in my opinion. Anyway, I hope you have a fantastic time, and if you need help, just ask me or any others.

Back