• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

UM's 4th Generation Sprites

rate my sprites from 1 to 10

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

RLan69

Pokemon Junkie Extraordinaire
    Years
    • Seen Nov 16, 2010
    I'd like to see Perappu, Buizeru & Tamanta (the three new ones that were just released)

Ryu-Chan

Spifftasticcupcake
    Years
    UmbreonMaster said:
    Okay sorry for DP but Buizeru:

UM's 4th Generation Sprites

Sorry it's so big.. but you guys wanted them bigger..^^; Anyways it is under 64x64 pixels so it's a sprite.. just a really big one...^^;;
    Thats great!9/10.Wel anyways,try not to double post.

UmbreonMaster

Umbreon Morpher
    Years
    Jasmine's #1 Fan: I know, but I am not very good at thinking of poses... sorry I tried but just couldn't get an idea... so sorry! ^^;;

I know I try not to. but I didn't want to not post it. Anyways thanks for the comments and critisism!

~UM~

UmbreonMaster

Umbreon Morpher
    Years
    I was going to do Perappu anyhow, so I'll prolly end up doing it for you! You seem to be a big Perappu fan already! You want it smaller(like lucario, manyula etc) or bigger?(Buizeru)

T.R.S.M

Expert Spriter
    Years
    • Seen Jun 28, 2009
    thease are sooo kewl luvin this thread keep it alive man!!!!!!!

UmbreonMaster

Umbreon Morpher
    Years
    thanks,

shinyeeveegg: yeah you can use it. I'll try Tamanta.

umm I dunno about perappu though I can't get a pose idea... I'll keep trying though..

Team Rocket Spriting Mage: Thanks! Glad you like it.

More sprites on the way.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back