• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

UM's 4th Generation Sprites

rate my sprites from 1 to 10

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jasmine's #1 fan

She is so cute
    Years
    they look familiar becauese she just made these pics to sprites

x24

Researcher-Sprite Thieves, DIE
    Years
    they're alright.. work on putting a darker shade on ur outlines.. there should be very few spots where u use more than 3 shades of a colour on an outline..

second small thing.. never use the shading thats on the original.. if ur trying to make sprites that resemble ones from the games.. the light source normally comes from the top left..

UmbreonMaster

Umbreon Morpher
    Years
    I don't like to use black outlines very much.. Also I usually make the light come from the top... I don't want them to be just like the gameboy versions..but I will do them...when I feel like it most likely tommorow...^^;; sorry... Thanks for the C&C!!

krow

Helping To Fight For Darkness
    Years
    • US
    • Seen Jul 21, 2008
    Your sprites are good; the first few looked a little off, but that's better custom than I can do... (^_^)'

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back