• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Uncharted 3 - Drake's Deception

Years

• Third installment of Drake's Adventures
    *Excuse me while I flail around the room*

So, first off, if you haven't played the first two games, PLAY THEM! They are amazingly funny and action packed IMO.

So, at the VGA, it was announced that the new Uncharted game would be released on the 1st November 2011 (1/11/11)

Who is excited for this game? Have you played the other games? If so, what did you enjoy about them? Talk about anything to do with Uncharted here =D

Last edited:

JP

wut?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • USA
    • Seen Dec 13, 2019
    I've never had the chance to play any of them as I don't have a PS3. :( Even then, I feel excitement for the game haha.

To be honest though, this is definitely one of the few games (+ the first two installments) I would ever get a PS3 for, the others being InFamous and Killzone. Maybe eventually...

Years
  • You should really get your hands on these games if you get a PS3.
    They are great games.

It has been said Nathan Drake (Main Character) is the male version of Tomb Rader. It is true, but he is better as he talks and is rather amusing.

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
  • I'll be picking this game up. I haven't had time to play the first two all that much (well... first one I haven't touched, the second I played multiplayer for awhile), but I want to beat them before the third one comes out. My brother will most definitely be picking this game up. He's a level 80 on Uncharted 2 (ranked 400 in the world or something like that), so news of the new one really made him happy.
    I've been wanting to branch out and play some multiplayer games on the PS3, but since my brother has mine... yea. But I'll make him buy me one, because he's bugged me to death to play Uncharted 2, so since the 3rd one is coming out he can buy me a PS3.

Years
  • I am surprised at the amount of people who haven't played these games =[
    They are very fun to play and really should be given a chance. =]

I hope he does get Uncharted 3 for you Arc.

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
  • I could care less if he gets Uncharted 3 for me or not. I want a PS3, I can buy the $60 game myself. XD

But yea, I'll have another PS3 long before Uncharted 3 comes out. And since I've already got a headset that works on the PS3 I'm set.

Years
  • Yaaaaaaaaaaay!

Would be a nice edition to have you on my PSN. You should defiantly get a PS3, they aren't that expensive anymore, compared to what they use to be! XD

Geoff_P1

Add me on msn etc if you want.
    Years
  • I'm getting it! It should get game of the year 2011 as well. I'm so happy U2 beat MW2 to the game of the year in 09!

Ven

Tyrian
    Years
    • Seen Mar 19, 2011
    O hell yeah. I've beaten both games so far but I've only rented them, I want a hard copy of one.

Ven

Tyrian
    Years
    • Seen Mar 19, 2011
    Yah, uncharted 1 gave me hell though, 2 was fairly easy even on crushing.

Akeraz

Winning is Magic
    Years
  • Hoping the multiplayer will be a bit better for this one than uncharted 2's multiplayer.
    The story's bound to be good though.
    Lookin' forward to it.

razzbat

dancer
    Years
  • well i just finished uncharted 2 last week so yeh i am mega excited for this. XD
    i haven't played the first one as i was told i didn't need to and the 2nd one was better anyway, but now i feel like playing the original...

as akeraz says, i hope for more things in multiplayer. i quite enjoy it but i do hope to see new elements.

Geoff_P1

Years
  • Yah, uncharted 1 gave me hell though, 2 was fairly easy even on crushing.
    Yeah I'll agree to that, I think crusing on U2 was a little bit easier than the 1st one. U3 looks amazing though! Have you seen the trailor on the ps store? Also Resistance 3 looks good as well.

Years
  • This is one of the videos if you haven't seen it yet.

Also, this is just an Uncharted thread, not a Resistance thread, Geoff. Just a friendly reminder.

Geoff_P1

Years
  • Yeah I know that mate, just saying as they are both technically shooters if you get me?:) Obviously I don't want to wonder off topic completly and get an infraction for it:P

Back