• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Unconfirmed Pokemon Thread

rocky505

<Now who's awesome!
    Years
    God it is hell on Serebii right now everyone is believing they are 100% real. But I told them what you said Forever, I told them not to believe them until we got actual confirmation from corocoro, PS, or when the games come out.

coolnick37

Absolute Power
    Years
    God it is hell on Serebii right now everyone is believing they are 100% real. But I told them what you said Forever, I told them not to believe them until we got actual confirmation from corocoro, PS, or when the games come out.

We know that. There is a large possibility that it is real because of the source, that has already provided us with all the right info until now.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Well, according to the Serebii thread, the screenshot of the gameplay is fake (because of the evo being named Mijumaru), which gives me hope of the three starters evos being fake then :D;

Oh, and let's not make this into what Serebii forums say - just thought that'd be a valid point.

Last edited:

The Doctor

What!?
    Years
    New Starter Evolutions!

There is a slight chance these could be fakes.

Unconfirmed Pokemon Thread

Tsutaja evolves into Grass/Dragon.
    Pokabu into Fire/Dark.
    Mijumara into Water/Fighting

DISCUSS!
    In my opionion : Tsutaja evolves into this weird dragon snake thing.
    Pokabu : Evolves into EPICNESS!
    Mijumara : Evolves into DIALGA? It looks like a water version of Dialga.
    And the second stage
    Pokabu : Awww. Cute Strong Pokabu.
    Tsutaja : Looks Cool.
    Mijumara : Looks like a Lucario a bit

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Until we have complete confirmation from an official source, (because there's still a chance they could be fake), merging with Fake Pokemon thread.

coolnick37

Absolute Power
    Years
    There is a slight chance these could be fakes.

Tsutaja evolves into Grass/Dragon.

In my opionion : Tsutaja evolves into this weird dragon snake thing.

I dont see how tsutajas final form looks like a dragon, it is just a snake, nothing dragon-like about it.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    ...yes, but an official source hasn't said they're real yet. Until it does, it's going here. Anyone could have copied the beta artwork.

coolnick37

Absolute Power
    Years
    They arent fake.

Go to seribii and look at the BETA ARTWORK. The un-colured in drawings. They are the EXACT same ( with Pokabu missing ).

They arent fake. These are the true evo's. Im choosing Pokabu. Its the only one that doesnt evolve into a major fugly thing.

Well ofcourse they are the same, because every1 knew about these ones, so they made them loook likte those, it doesnt prove anything -.-

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023

That looks so fake, which takes away the credibility of the starters being real >_________>;

Is that some devil smiling? DD:

Years
    • Seen Oct 1, 2010
    I really hope those starters are fake, the 2nd evo's just seem so lazy and the final evo's just look horrible

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Mhm, but the other poster actually said that the site who posted the screenshots got confirmation from their contacts that they're the starters. If they can't get the "new" Pokemon right in the screenshots, then the chance that the starter evolutions are right is lower. Still hoping they're fake, but meh, we'll wait. :D

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    ...right I knew I saw that from somewhere!

Either way, all I'm saying is that I hope the starter evolutions are fake and leaving it at that. :x

MistahDude

Primate Pokemon Master
    Years
    The picture was published in a Spanish website called "Pokéxperto" whose manager claims to have Japanese contacts, who say that images of starters are true. Three Spanish websites have said the same thing.. Anyway I think it's fake.

P.D: Sorry for my bad english.

The image you were talking about:

Spoiler:

The backsprite does look interesting but I am unsure about the enemy pokemon.

To me the Pokabu line makes sense. I was picturing Pokabu becoming some sort of big pig, and he did in fact do that. I and a bunch of other people were hoping for a final Ganon-like form and we have apparently gotten that here. Fire/Dark would be a pretty cool typing if you can withstand people calling a pokemon Ganon everywhere you go lol.

The final forms for Mijumaru and Tsutaja do not make any sense. The evolution is WAY too drastic mijumaru's final form isn't even an otter anymore. Tsutaja's final form has different patterns and coloration than its previous forms. I hope the Pokabu line is right and the other two and the final forms are wrong.

I am not saying I like what the Pokabu line looks like. I am saying it makes sense so it should stay.

Last edited:
    Back