• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Unconfirmed Pokemon Thread

Cheesymitten

Dukcs
Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2015
    Well tomorrow Pokémon Sunday will reveal the cat in its true form,
    If the cat is exact to the artwork and stuff, it's all true.
    And this will be the best gen eva

Years
    • Seen Apr 14, 2016
    no that you guys mention it, all of them seem great, though its weird how the water starter's final evo is supposed to be samurai like and its on all four legs, maybe the actual design will have it on 2.

Volroc

The Unpredictability Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2015
    Well tomorrow Pokémon Sunday will reveal the cat in its true form,
    If the cat is exact to the artwork and stuff, it's all true.
    And this will be the best gen eva

minus the starters :/ sadly

Years
    • Seen May 15, 2023
    OMG Pokabu's Evo was real. XD So that means Quadraped Mijumaru has a really good chance to be real too! I'm so excited.

Now some of the new ones are so awesome. Love the info on Denchuran and Desukan XD. The cat was confirmed too. Afro Bull and Ononokusu is pure Dragon same as Kibago =O.

So excited about all this!

Cheesymitten

Dukcs
    Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2015
    Copying this from Serebii,
    Because this could possibly be from the fake scan I'm putting it here. It's quite interesting..
    The evolution of Mijurmaru is called Fatachimaru. It is the training Pokémon, is 0.8m, 24.5kg. Its ability is Torrent.

Years
    • Seen Dec 7, 2010
    Copying this from Serebii,
    Because this could possibly be from the fake scan I'm putting it here. It's quite interesting..
    The evolution of Mijurmaru is called Fatachimaru. It is the training Pokémon, is 0.8m, 24.5kg. Its ability is Torrent.

Why would a pokemon be a Training Pokemon and not be fighting type?... none of this is agreeable with me.

Years
    • Seen May 15, 2023
    Unconfirmed Pokemon Thread

The one in the above pic and the one released in Coro Coro scans are exactly alike. ^w^ And I can see it as "The Training Pokemon" as it's in training to be a Samurai.

Years
    • Seen May 17, 2016
    I honestly can't make up my mind. Like Volroc has said, every time he presents (very impressively I might add) proof that the scans are fake, something turns up to show that they're real after all.

What we can definitely conclude is that pages 14 and 15 are fake, because of the different numbering style, the numbering going from left to right and the fact that the numbers are on the inside of the page rather than the outside like the other pages. Also Reshiram's nose pokes over onto the right-hand page but his left wing claw doesn't, which is the sort of shoddy editing that you'd never expect of a professional magazine.

However, page 29 seems to point out for definite that Pokabu's middle stage is real after all (which is a massive disappointment to me, but hopefully it'll stand on all four legs sometimes and look far better for it). But there is something to bear in mind here. Page 15 - which appears to be fake - has all the information about the starter Pokemon on it, including their types, or at least I assume it does, seeing as I don't read Japanese. Page 29 does not. So even if Pokabu's middle stage is confirmed to look like that, its type (Fire/Fighting) is not necessarily, as the only page that is written on is probably fake.

Also, at no point have we seen the final stage evolutions. The ones we've seen leaked could still be fake, and I still think they might well be.

Bluerang1

pin pin
    Years
  • Unconfirmed Pokemon Thread

The one in the above pic and the one released in Coro Coro scans are exactly alike. ^w^ And I can see it as "The Training Pokemon" as it's in training to be a Samurai.
    No, they don't. Hehehe, this is good. So the final evo may not be exactly that.

Years
    • Seen Dec 7, 2010
    My only hope is that the scan with Pokabu's evo is fake and the faker had it all planned out with minor details on hold until things started leaking. Hahaha. The art and screenshots in that scan are all images we have seen before.

Devil Flamingo

→ Loves Defense
    Years
  • lol @ y'all believing this is fake.

I'm sure they are, too. Just about as fake as Johto's final starters all being pure types.

Oh, wait... they're not... Johto's final starters are in fact all pure types! K, never you mind. ;P

Years
    • Seen Dec 15, 2011
    Good it is nice to see that sad clown will be cool when it evolves if this is his real evolution or there taking us as idiots. same goes for bacon.not Tsutarja i like the snake but i bet this might be fake.

Kanto_Johto

Never glimpse the truth
    Years
  • Can we just have a starter evo thread already? You lot have put it off long enough because you've been in so much denial. The evos are pretty much confirmed now that the Pokabu 1st stage evo has been confirmed by Coro Coro.

Last edited:
    Years
  • Let's make pointless comment, Dragonite is fake because it does not look anything like Dratini. What a twist!

Well, if the starters are real (that is what I am afraid of) I am not gonna use them besides Mijumaru - Futachimaru. Because it will become weird...maybe it will grow on me.

Or I throw starter to PC, let them rot there. Damn Fighting-type starters, damn them to painful death.

Years
    • Seen Dec 7, 2010
    Let's make pointless comment, Dragonite is fake because it does not look anything like Dratini. What a twist!

Well, if the starters are real (that is what I am afraid of) I am not gonna use them besides Mijumaru - Futachimaru. Because it will become weird...maybe it will grow on me.

Or I throw starter to PC, let them rot there. Damn Fighting-type starters, damn them to painful death.

I'm in the same boat. I liked the direction they were going with Mijumaru, but the final evo ruined it for me.

Volroc

Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2015
    I honestly can't make up my mind. Like Volroc has said, every time he presents (very impressively I might add) proof that the scans are fake, something turns up to show that they're real after all.

What we can definitely conclude is that pages 14 and 15 are fake, because of the different numbering style, the numbering going from left to right and the fact that the numbers are on the inside of the page rather than the outside like the other pages. Also Reshiram's nose pokes over onto the right-hand page but his left wing claw doesn't, which is the sort of shoddy editing that you'd never expect of a professional magazine.

However, page 29 seems to point out for definite that Pokabu's middle stage is real after all (which is a massive disappointment to me, but hopefully it'll stand on all four legs sometimes and look far better for it). But there is something to bear in mind here. Page 15 - which appears to be fake - has all the information about the starter Pokemon on it, including their types, or at least I assume it does, seeing as I don't read Japanese. Page 29 does not. So even if Pokabu's middle stage is confirmed to look like that, its type (Fire/Fighting) is not necessarily, as the only page that is written on is probably fake.

Also, at no point have we seen the final stage evolutions. The ones we've seen leaked could still be fake, and I still think they might well be.

thank you for the compliment :)

which is my point in the other thread,just cuz the other pages which have multiple mistakes, as youve said you wouldnt expect on a pro-mag., doesnt change the legitimacy of the 1st stage evos, so things could change, exc.

i agree, getting into pointless arguments over things we do not know that are, or are not, confirmed from an official source is pitiful,& childish

we have 4-6days til their released, we should enjoy the last few days of gen4 while their still here, cuz im sure we can all agree upon the fact of the matter is, when gen5 is released, things are gonna change for better, or for worse which is a matter of opinion :)

Years
    • Seen Sep 3, 2011
    Volrock, you did some great Batman/Sherlock Holmes detective skills there while I was sleeping, thanks.

Oh boy, everyone on the internet is getting all jittery about the true evos and the fakes.

I love it.

And am waiting for Samurai Water Starter.
    Sugimori promised me...

...unless my previous thought about it will be true.
    Let me find my post.
    For Mijumaru's last evo, and the way the magazine drew samurai comparisons, its not that hard to imagine it.

I think if this is all true, the final evo will be able to grab that horn shell thing on its head and use it as a katana, and possibly stand on it's two back legs.

Unconfirmed Pokemon Thread

Looking at it with that thought makes it seem possible.
    But also sort of hilarious, of course.
    If I'm right in the end, I win.

And when I say I win; I WIN BIG. Internet style.

Volroc

Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2015
    Volrock, you did some great Batman/Sherlock Holmes detective skills there while I was sleeping, thanks.

Oh boy, everyone on the internet is getting all jittery about the true evos and the fakes.

I love it.

And am waiting for Samurai Water Starter.
    Sugimori promised me...

...unless my previous thought about it will be true.
    Let me find my post.

If I'm right in the end, I win.

And when I say I win; I WIN BIG. Internet style.

your welcome :) im glad a few people actually appreciate my hard work to find the truth :)

i agree with you, if it stands on 2legs, ill use it :)

Shinjiro

Secret Request Helper.
    Years
  • Unconfirmed Pokemon Thread

Tch! Mijumaru's final Evolve form is freakin weird to me. To think that it has some kind of orb, I wonder if it has the strong attack stats than the other starters.

Back