• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Unconfirmed Pokemon Thread

AadmM

I AM THE BRAINWASHAAAA
Years
  • Lovin' all the new Grass types this time around! Grass/Steel Poké looks interesting, shame his typing sucks so bad :(

Mirby

Big ol' nerd
    Years
  • Unconfirmed Pokemon Thread

Looks like Denchura will have a pre-evo. SO CUTE~!!
    LAVOS! I CHOOSE YOU!

hehe, that's what I thought when I saw that.

rocky505

<Now who's awesome!
    Years
  • Lovin' all the new Grass types this time around! Grass/Steel Poké looks interesting, shame his typing sucks so bad :(
    Grass/steel typing does not suck. 2 weaknesses a lot of resistances. It could actually out class forretress.

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    that Denchura prevo is amazing
    ohmygosh i love this tadpole thingy
    Spoiler:

i don't care if it's a poliwag rip, it's amazing
    oh and i'm only posting here cuz' i don't know if they're confirmed (out of the loop)
    oh PS has anyone seen this?
    Spoiler:

if these are real someone should make a thread for discussion

I'm loving the colors of the tadpole. <3 I don't see how it's a poliwag "rip-off" however like Mamepato it's a lot closer in resemblance to its animal counterpart. Plus like a lot of the pokémon this generation, there is a lot of similarities with the first generation.

Hihidaruma was said to have another forme, the blue one above being it. It is a Fire/Psychic type and is Hihidaruma's alternate form; except not an evolution. While it isn't the official artwork and just based on a given description, I'm sure it'll look somewhat similar.

Kanto_Johto

Never glimpse the truth
    Years
  • You just like Mini modding don't you (saying this in a nice way) :P
    Well we haven't seen the real art work yet so we are posting them here so others don't get confused :)
    I meant the concepts for the Pokemon.

What I mean is we already know there will be a Denchuru pre-evo and a Grass/Steel Pokemon etc etc. I didn't mean the actual artwork. My bad.

As for the mini-modding, I do that without thinking much of it, since I'm a member of quite a few other forums, and they all require you to make people aware of their mistakes + report them, and say that you've reported them in your post.

So yeah, that's a force of habit.

Has corocoro, PS, or Game freak said they are confirmed no they haven't. They are not 100% until an official source says so.
    Serebii, Pokebeach, Bulbapedia etc. are reliable news sources as far as I'm concerned, seeing as they confirmed starter evos that a lot of stupid people dubbed as fake, which evetually turned out to be real.

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
    Years
  • Serebii, Pokebeach, Bulbapedia etc. are reliable news sources as far as I'm concerned, seeing as they confirmed starter evos that a lot of stupid people dubbed as fake, which evetually turned out to be real.
    Yeah they are though they also put up the fake scans as possibly being real last time so people weren't sure if those starters were going to end up similar to those fakes or if they were real plus some people put out some good clues...

Volroc

The Unpredictability Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2015

Yeah they are though they also put up the fake scans as possibly being real last time so people weren't sure if those starters were going to end up similar to those fakes or if they were real plus some people put out some good clues...

ooo ooo pick me pick me lol i found plenty of good points :)
    i worked my ass off to find the truth (got flamed by the haters, but they can firetruck off) :P

until their absolutely confirmed by corocoro, nintendo, or the games themselves
    they are unconfirmed :P

Ravecat

I'm Right.
    Years
  • Sorry if these have been posted, but...

Unconfirmed Pokemon Thread

580: Blue Swan Pokémon. Swana Pre Evo. Basically a breed of swan, in blue color. Water/Flying Type. Hiro adds: "I would say it is a blue ugly duckling".
    581: Swana.
    582: Ice Cream Ball Pokémon. A white/blue ice cream ball with tiny body, almost like a baby. Pure Ice Type.
    583: Ice Cream Pokémon. Pure Ice Type. (see image)
    584: Double Ice Cream Pokémon (one cone, two balls). Also Ice.
    585: Shikijika
    586: Mebukijika
    587: Emonga.
    588: Bug Pokémon. Pure Bug Type (see image)
    589: Knight Bug Pokémon. A knight with an armor, spears and helmet. Main body is based on previous bug. Bug / Steel Type.
    590: Tamagetake.
    591: Tamagetake Evo. A Mushroom Pokémon with a pink PokéBall design, and two smaller Poké Ball as hands. Grass/Poison Type.
    592: Jellyfish Pokémon. Round blue head with 5 tentacles. Water / Ghost Type. Has another Forme, pink color and different tentacles.
    593: Jellyfish Pokémon. Also Water / Ghost Type. (see image)
    594: Mamanboo
    595: Denchura Pre Evo, Bug / Electric Type (see image)
    596: Denchura.

Boarbeque

Deep Voiced Nerd
    Years
  • All of the pokemon we know of so far. Most of them are unconfirmed but Pokexperto says they are real on his twitter. So far he hasn't been proven wrong and has given us info that was backed up by CoroCoro and Pokemon Sunday several times:

Spoiler:

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
    Years
  • All of the pokemon we know of so far. Most of them are unconfirmed but Pokexperto says they are real on his twitter. So far he hasn't been proven wrong and has given us info that was backed up by CoroCoro and Pokemon Sunday several times:

Spoiler:
    Cool I wanted an Alien pokemon in this generation :)

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    All of the pokemon we know of so far. Most of them are unconfirmed but Pokexperto says they are real on his twitter. So far he hasn't been proven wrong and has given us info that was backed up by CoroCoro and Pokemon Sunday several times:

Spoiler:

Thats pretty much all of them... there are only about 6 of them missing

Years
  • Oh my god, is Denchura and it's pre-evo adorable or what? It makes Spinarak and Ariados look like crap xD

I like Ice Cream Pokémon, it looks quite hilarious in a good way.

Also Jellyfish Pokémon, possible Tentacool of this generation? It has Water/Ghost type and that is damn interesting :P

PokeExperto is quite a surprise in a positive way, even I didn't accually believe them first, but they accually made fanart of Dangoro 2-3 days before it was shown in coro-coro leak and even it matced perfectly. So these may very well roughly be what they will look like.

I am liking where this gen is going, some pretty ballsy things they are doing :)

HandyBandyZandy

All of the pokemon we know of so far. Most of them are unconfirmed but Pokexperto says they are real on his twitter. So far he hasn't been proven wrong and has given us info that was backed up by CoroCoro and Pokemon Sunday several times:

Spoiler:

I want that Trash Bag Pokemon. A lot.
    Also, fire type Anteater? ...WANT

Back